production number emblems

would anyone be interested in production number emblems? does anyone know where we can get customs emblems (not decals or stickers) made that has our production numbers on them. for example my MP3 is #5, so the emblem would say (5 of 1500).

also where would be a good place to put them on our MP3s, the fender or the trunk lid?

also what would be a good size for the emblems? i think 1"x 3" would be a good size for the emblem.

thanks #5 of 1500

I think the idea is good. We should find someone to make them to replace the mazda logo on the trunk. Or maybe even a license plate frame of some sort... Well ill ask around

I was thinking of putting a sticker/decal thing in my rear wing windows of the number. Like this:

Although, a little plate thing like they had on the 10th Anniversary Miata would look nice.

yeah just don't copy the saleen mustang idea which they put there production # on the front right bumper other than that its a great idea maybe have everyone get there own customized plates like ATX 696 meaning austin texas pro# 696... :eek:

i know i posted that somewhere already,
but what about making it like on the porsche GT-2 - replace our little MP3 tuned by racingbeat plates by more or less similar ones with the production numberts...just my idea! #748

How do you find out what number your car is?
I think it s a great idea to make a new embel, i even think i gotta guy that can do it. :)

I think something like what the 20th Anniversary GTI has would look the best:

gti3.jpg

TightMP3 said:
How do you find out what number your car is?
I think it s a great idea to make a new embel, i even think i gotta guy that can do it. :)

i don't know about you but my # is sewd on the leather of my shifter
it says mazdaspeed 1201

you must have got yours used? Thats a custom shift boot...there's a vendor on here that makes them

evilmonkeyMSP said:
you must have got yours used? Thats a custom shift boot...there's a vendor on here that makes them
whats a shift boot? lol. yeah i got mine used, my dad just baught it for me.

I saw someone who had a plaque on the lid for the cupholders. That looked real good does anyone have any pictures of that to post.

the leather "bag" that surrounds the shifter on yor MSP, where your production number is sewed in...it would be nice if they came that way but alas...that is an aftermarket shift boot

o0olisao0o said:
whats a shift boot? lol. yeah i got mine used, my dad just baught it for me.

your #2742? didn't they orriginally make 1,700? and they decided to make more? thats what it says on the internet... idk.lol. i'll have pics up of my protege'. my dad is repainting it the same spicy orange color. but its pretty cool. do u have an email?

they made 1700 of the 03 model & then 2750? of the 03.5 model...I have an 03.5

o0olisao0o said:
your #2742? didn't they orriginally make 1,700? and they decided to make more? thats what it says on the internet... idk.lol. i'll have pics up of my protege'. my dad is repainting it the same spicy orange color. but its pretty cool. do u have an email?

Back