Problems with power in my MS6---HELP

westyspeed6

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Hey guys looking for some help here. I purchased my MS6 about 7 months ago and I love the car and it has run great up until yesterday. I got into it after work and it seemed to have lost a bunch of power. It sounds bogged/restricted. When i get on the gas it has a raspy honda sound to it and will not build RPMs. I mean normally i can be in 3rd gear at 3500 rpms where the turbo is spooling and i get on it and she goes, now I get on it and its just not the same. Ill hit it and it sounds bogged down with not the response i have come to love. but I can still here the turbo spool and blow off. With that being said sometimes there is no blow off now. I checked all the hoses and lines and everything is sound and connected and i cleaned the intake on it with no fix to the problem. Also it has the front mount intercooler on it if that makes a difference to the solution of the problem. It is throwing a code that says "to rich at idle" but that has been there for a couple months now. I dont know where to go from here. Not sure if its a turbo problem or a mass airflow problem or exhaust problem. PLEASE HELP

Back