Posting picture test..

Trying it again...

mvc-007f.jpg

Griff

Haha, I got it to work, wohoo for me!! I have my own little thread going on here. I feel like I am talking to myself. :eek:

Griff

Umm, you are. Or you were untill I posted. So you weren't, or you were but you aren't anymore. Man now I am confused. Am I talking to myself? Am I talking to you? Or are you still talking to yourself?
Either way, post a better pic of your stripe so I can see the whole thing. :) Or so you can see the whole thing.

MAN.... I'M LOST!

Sorry zulu, I don't really have a better pic at the moment. I went outside one evening to take pics of the MP3 valve-cover for someone and just clicked a couple of shots of the side. I could not see through the viewfinder of my dig camera to even tell what I was aiming at. Anyway, here is another pic that has the back shown, I guess it will have to do for now. The whole scheme was pretty much my wife's idea. She seen a few things in a mag and then drew out what she wanted and my partner and I made it up. We laid the carbon fiber look vinyl first and then the red outline. Oh well, here it is:
mvc-006f.jpg

Peace
Griff

So much for this being your own private forum ;)
I get the Idea now thank you. Looks sharp. Tell the Mrs. good work. :)
I've spent the last year( longer now) trying to decide what to do with my car and have some pretty good ideas now.I now need to win the lottery so I can do them all!

Sorry dude, I thought you might be able to see it at the link in the first post. The pictures are very poor, but I will post the link here anyway.

Griff

Attachments

• mvc-006f.jpg
    mvc-006f.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 139
and another one that I did not realize I took. I really need to get the car cleaned up and take some daytime shots of it.

Griff

Attachments

• mvc-005f.jpg
    mvc-005f.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 135
Thank you for posting those attachments.........Nice ride.........I dont know why but I think that there is some kind of block on my work computer so i cant see pics or sosmething but I can view attachment fine - I checked this thread when I was on my home computer and everthing loaded fine.......

Latest posts

Back