haha damn it, i know other people have them on here...no one is representing!

1-14.jpg

3-14.jpg

2-15.jpg

sparco hub + NRG 2.5 quick release + nardi rep wheel.
ordered a personal 250mm wheel also, that i'm waiting to ship in.

white steering wheel to match white wheels. dope!!!!!!!!! (thumb)

haha damn it, i know other people have them on here...no one is representing!

1-14.jpg

3-14.jpg

2-15.jpg

sparco hub + NRG 2.5 quick release + nardi rep wheel.
ordered a personal 250mm wheel also, that i'm waiting to ship in.

That is dope! I want a sparco wheel in my car But i really dont want to remove the air bag.

Loop hole around the air bag light law is if your car doesn't display a light when turned on saying it has a airbag they don't have to check for one. So cut the wire, find a friend who works at a auto dealership and can certify your car. If you don't have any friends like that then get some.

im not a fan.but even if i was i have a turbolife fmic and that in combonation with removing the air bag is just askin for trouble in a crash.i intend on using the mazda3 wheel so i can rig up hand controls for my head unit

im not a fan.but even if i was i have a turbolife fmic and that in combonation with removing the air bag is just askin for trouble in a crash.i intend on using the mazda3 wheel so i can rig up hand controls for my head unit

(headshake kids nowadays.....back in the day, we didn't have airbags, cruise, or hand controls to detract us from the pure and unadulterated joy of driving and being one with your car; of feeling your suspension grip the road as you throw your car around curves while listening to the sweet rasp of your exhaust as you move up and down the gears through winding, twisty roads. back then, a svelte and uncluttered aftermarket italian steering wheel was de rigueur, and one of the first mods one would do to enhance the driving experience and to make the car look nice. i really hate these new steering wheels with the built-in airbags, and can't wait to replace mine with a momo (or a jdm mazdaspeed or 5zigen if i can find one).

nowadays, it seems that people want to be wrapped in their comfortable little cocoons with cruise control, bluetooth, rearview cameras, etc. being used as excuses to enhance the driving experience while actually isolating the driver from feeling every idiosyncrasy the road has to offer. (shrug)

Last edited:
(headshake kids nowadays.....back in the day, we didn't have airbags, cruise, or hand controls to detract us from the pure and unadulterated joy of driving and being one with your car; of feeling your suspension grip the road as you throw your car around curves while listening to the sweet rasp of your exhaust as you move up and down the gears through winding, twisty roads. back then, a svelte and uncluttered aftermarket italian steering wheel was de rigueur, and one of the first mods one would do to enhance the driving experience and to make the car look nice. i really hate these new steering wheels with the built-in airbags, and can't wait to replace mine with a momo (or a jdm mazdaspeed or 5zigen if i can find one).

nowadays, it seems that people want to be wrapped in their comfortable little cocoons with cruise control, bluetooth, rearview cameras, etc. being used as excuses to enhance the driving experience while actually isolating the driver from feeling every idiosyncrasy the road has to offer. (shrug)

yeah man! eff technology and safety! i'm sorry, but this was just dumb...

personally i'd rather have an airbag in front of me... but regardless, i love justin's new one, it looks sickk. especially since it matches of the wheels. can't wait to see it in person

yeah man! eff technology and safety! i'm sorry, but this was just dumb...

not so dumb if you actually think about it...i'm just sorry that you'll never be able to experience this thrill, as you'll be so distracted by all the "technology and safety" surrounding you...

oh, and if airbags were so safe, i wonder why they're suspiciously absent from most of the sanctioned races....

Last edited:
Momo in my race car

HPIM1707.jpg

HPIM1698.jpg

have a Personal laying around here somewhere that was for the yellow car, but it will probably end up in the spicy soon enough

Mines not totally IN yet.. but here's some pics.. Sparco Racer 2
(and justin, you piss me off. that wheel is sick!)
ProtegeLX183.jpg

Protege242.jpg

Protege247.jpg

do you have a bumper support/beam/crash bar?i by no means substatute performance for cumfort.i build machines not luxury vehicles.when u have nothing to support a crash you would second think removing the only thing between u and certain death

do you have a bumper support/beam/crash bar?i by no means substatute performance for cumfort.i build machines not luxury vehicles.when u have nothing to support a crash you would second think removing the only thing between u and certain death

they call them harnesses.. and they will protect you. get over it people.

i'm 50, have been driving since i was 12 (obviously not in the states), and have never once been in an accident wherein i actually hit someone else's car. the worst accidents i've been in were when i 've been hit while stopped at intersections waiting for the light to change. i realize how dangerous it can every time i get behind the wheel, so i drive responsibly whenever i'm on public roads. if i ever wanted to test the limits of my vehicle, i usually took it to the track or to remote rally trails. it actually made it more fun to tackle the twisty mountain roads after that because you knew exactly what to expect from your vehicle, and you didn't have to push it to its limits. boosted is absolutely right, drive smartly and responsibly, and a harness should do you just fine.

Back