Post your recent pictures!

ah mother nature, you have to love sudden thunder storm warnings and now a tornado warning.

IMG-20130625-00914_zps305b8029.jpg

IMG-20130625-00916_zps031d5fa1.jpg

yep yep., the reason i like the sedan more is that i have been entertaining the idea of getting a '14 mazda 6 and making a kinda vip style car. not hella flush with demon camber vip but simply lowered and with good wheels.
cresta9.jpg

like this, simple and clean. and i think the sedan will pull it off better than the wagon. of course we can't get the wagon here anyway. but non the less. that is why.

^^^that should look awesome if pulled off correctly...

anyway I was recently in need of some replacement ballast for my hids, so I decided to kill two birds with one stone and get a backup bulb pair aswell... well to make a long story short, i think i forgot to tell them what kelvin I wanted and received these...

i think I may use them to see if i like or not

Xcelerated Concepts ZX2 style bumper. It was refinished with Blue meta-flake and pearl clear (UV resistant) I'm picking up a new MSP pumper in a week and then that's off to paint

Installing CorkSport LED Reflector replacements. A little annoying that the whole bumper has to come out, but worth it when it was done. :)

photo4_zpsb2e4f955.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Painted rear bumper. Love the way the bumper with this "diffuser" section around the exhaust tips and lights looks like painted.

photo3_zpsc0b279f0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

drove mine to work this morning in the rain and 45* weather

IMG-20130628-00933_zpsc02d4780.jpg

also received my new Isport CF spoiler lip yesterday, needs to be painted before install

IMG-20130627-00924_zpsc9d20b89.jpg

I would not paint that carbon wing lip. i think it looks nice that way, and it accents the center part of the hood nicely

I would not paint that carbon wing lip. i think it looks nice that way, and it accents the center part of the hood nicely

it has to be painted to match the flow of the center of the car, I cannot leave the sides black it breaks up the rest of the profile.

i mean it would look good with the center carbon or all carbon, i dont think it really disrupts lines in a bad way

Back