Post your recent pictures!

2012.jpg

Wow, Brian, what a masterpiece! 505 IM, Steedspeed turbo mani, GT garrett style turbo and braided lines everywhere plus I spy COPx4, where did you get those from they look super clean.
I like the valve cover, it looks black chrome or...?. vary nice my friend!

Wow, Brian, what a masterpiece! 505 IM, Steedspeed turbo mani, GT garrett style turbo and braided lines everywhere plus I spy COPx4, where did you get those from they look super clean.
I like the valve cover, it looks black chrome or...?. vary nice my friend!

COP is an AEM Twin Fire, Multi Strike Capacitance Discharge Ignition.

The Valve cover was made to look like black when not in direct light and have spicy orange mica like the MSP when sun hits it.

Base Black, Orange Mica (Dusting), Clear Smoke x2, Clear Coat x2. It looks 3D and the camera does not do it justice.

My Cousin's old Mazda Minitruck featured in Lowrider magazine back in the 90's. Not my taste at all but he recently sold this so I figured I'd post this pic

0209_tampa_01zoom+mazda_mini_truck+rear_side_view.jpg

scandalous2.jpg

471666d1335446032-1987-mazda-b2000-radical-show-truck-scandalous10.jpg

471667d1335446032-1987-mazda-b2000-radical-show-truck-scandalous12.jpg

471668d1335446032-1987-mazda-b2000-radical-show-truck-scandalous11.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I grew up watching that truck get built and never liked one thing about it, but you have to admire the craftsmanship

Here was his for sale thread post about it,

This is "SCANDALOUS" a 1987 Mazda B2000 and was top Radical Lowrider Magazine truck for 5 years straight from the east coast to mid-west(1998-2003). Placed 2nd in class at LRM supershow in 2001. In 2002 was runner up in 2nd for the Quaker State Cup best in nation. Has always won 98% of all shows ever entered. I retired the truck from the show scene in April of 03 and to this day is still in pristine condition. The truck is for exhibition only and i would like someone to own it and start its reign of victorys again. The body is House of Kolor Kandy violet over bronze with body line ghost patterns. Handles are shaved, molded roll pan, 2002 ranger headlights, custom 95 4runner bumper w/ 89-91 custom valance with billet inserts in both grill shell and bumper and walk thru cab and chrome vent cowl. Front end tilts forward, body lifts off frame w/ 6in hydro cylinders, and bed is on a double rack system that lifts up and to pass side. Frame has been smoothed and powdercoated candy violet w/ a bolt on rear custom tube frame. Polished stainless lines the entire bottom of cab and bed, sheet metal has been added and powdercoated to firewall to smooth it out. All the suspension is chrome plated from front to back w/ and one off tube ladder bar/ panhard set up. The motor is all chrome but the block and tranny.....tranny is polished. It has a weber bigbore carb, cam and ceramic coated header with a full chrome exhaust. I built the interior from scratch with real itailian velveteen in purple and other violet color 2 tone. Every piece is hand built with roller coaster style seats and middle console w/ doors recessed 5inches and using close to 500 mirrors that are cut 1in wide thru out interior. The truck has 4 pumps....2 CCE comp pumps for truck w/ 6in cylinders up front and 8inch in rear with all violet powdercoated springs. 2 CCE street pumps...1 for cab and 1 for bed of truck. Im sure there is plenty i forgot to describe but that gives you a start to what all the truck consists of. Ohhhh and the entire 20x20 display goes with truck....which consist of 150 mirrors, 8) 8ft sides to match interior, 8) side and corner boxes and 36 lights.

Back