Post Your Protege and Things You've Done (Protege Transformations)

j Naoto what springs and suspension do you have on your protege?

JNaoto... Lol, what hasn't he done on his proteg!?!? That guy is insane as his proteg! Coilovers for sure!

I'm not that much "active" on this forum but I know a lotta nice setups here... and JNaoto is part of them!

lol, i guess i'll post my car's transformation when i find some older pics. i'm on ksport coilovers.

2216430023_large.jpg

2216430064_large.jpg

2216430010_large.jpg

8918368235_63972196d5_c.jpg

8648189709_c351349252_c.jpg

8317190130_58faf6b1a3_c.jpg

nice i love the color man, yo how much did cost you to swap it to a manual transmission? It is so hard for me to choose to either put money into my protege or just say **** it and save up for a 2.5 rs and swap an sti engine and drivetrain in it

nice i love the color man, yo how much did cost you to swap it to a manual transmission? It is so hard for me to choose to either put money into my protege or just say **** it and save up for a 2.5 rs and swap an sti engine and drivetrain in it

save up and do the 2.5RS if you want to ever have a faster car, it takes all kinds of money to make the FS reliable at over 10PSI.

save up and do the 2.5RS if you want to ever have a faster car, it takes all kinds of money to make the FS reliable at over 10PSI.

i agree with this. a friend of mine in the area (a former msp owner) just sold his sti swapped rs.

Okay even though i want a decent looking car until i get a 2.5 i'm gonna say screw it and only spend money on stuff the car needs

btw does anyone know how hard it is to swap an sti ej20k motor into a 2.5 rs? and the drive train? like i know this is a mazda fourm haha but i'm just trynna find the most info about it as i can. I am also a part of Subie Forum and i've been asking up there too.

Back