Post Your Black Mica MSP Picture Thread

Here is my baby with the 03.5 front lip!

Attachments

• clean3.JPG
    clean3.JPG
    768.1 KB · Views: 769
  • clean2.JPG
    clean2.JPG
    692.3 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:
i have relowered the rear and it sits much more even since i took this pic:

ill post as soon as my car gets painted and i need to paint my rims gunmetal too. black msp's rock

do our cars come stock with the orange sidemarker, because mine is clear? what kind of intercooler is that. it seems to fit nice. i have a begi on mine, but i sprayed it black, it s very hard to see

Last edited:
biondos1 said:
ill post as soon as my car gets painted and i need to paint my rims gunmetal too. black msp's rock

do our cars come stock with the orange sidemarker, because mine is clear? what kind of intercooler is that. it seems to fit nice. i have a begi on mine, but i sprayed it black, it s very hard to see

i bought amber sider markers off an mp3 guy, mp3's come with them stock, same with some tributes. thats a perrin front mount, b**** and a half to install but it was worth it i guess. altho the msp doesnt need an intercooler that big.

here is mine nothing amazing on the exterior working on engine then going to looks. put some yellow rockblockers on the fogs yesterday they look better than i thought they would.
pic1.JPG

sic77 lemmi see pics of your car w/the yellow fog covers. ive been debated doing that for awhile now. that or yellow bulbs. just need yellow somehow to make a really good contrast between my 9k hid, amber sides, and yellow fogs

kamon8404 said:
sandspeed ... wanna get rid of the 03.5 wing to match my lip?

sorry dude...keepin the wing. It took me a while to collect all the 03.5 parts.:)

kamon8404 said:
sandspeed ... wanna get rid of the 03.5 wing to match my lip?

hey i got the 03.5 wing also i wanna go wingless with carbon fiber trunk...too i bad i have the 03.5 front lip too but i see you got that but, yea i wanna get rid of my wing+trunk if possible

mine stock before she was struct by a kia. now i have a full "monster" body kit, fenders, evo hood, and clear marker head lights, with much, much more to come. ill upload pics when i go to the shop

Attachments

• P1000400.JPG
    P1000400.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 412
  • Picture 227.JPG
    Picture 227.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:
mine before she was struct by a kia sportage. Shes close to being finished though[carbon evo hood, "monster" body kit,fenders, and clearcorner headlights]. I plan on goin all out. next is performance along with audio/video. ill get some updated pics soon.

Attachments

• P1000400.JPG
    P1000400.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 305
  • Picture 227.JPG
    Picture 227.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 308
Back