Post Pictures of Your CX-5 Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

To answer all the questions.

1. Nope, never out of sync.
2. Never had a single instance of moisture or condensation.
3. I live in NJ. You pay for flight and I’ll gladly help :) (or wait until I’m in the Bay Area in august).
lol August is almost here 🤭
In the meantime I will save up.

:
2014 & 2019 CX-5 Touring(s)
But now you need to change your turn sig bulbs to red-coated ones to match!
(Be carefull with LED bulbs though... I had installed Phillips LED bulbs w/load resistors and they somehow interfered with the cruise/smart braking electronics and kept throwing errors.)

:
2020 CX-5 GT AWD
I won't. I'll leave them the way they are. Actually, I prefer yellow/amber light for turning signal. I was a bit disappointed with the bumper sequential blinkers for not having amber light, everything is red in there.

:
2020 CX-5 GT AWD
On the extension tail light, the last mod that I did, I must say, I am disappointed. The adhesive tape it's not holding properly and the assembly it's not attached to the body all around. It looks really cheap from up close. It looks cool at night, no question, but the craftsmanship sucks. Maybe I've got bad luck with this particular item, who knows. Any recommendation for a good double-side tape? If anybody is interested, I've made a lot of pictures during the installation process.

:
2019 CX-5 Signature
On the extension tail light, the last mod that I did, I must say, I am disappointed. The adhesive tape it's not holding properly and the assembly it's not attached to the body all around. It looks really cheap from up close. It looks cool at night, no question, but the craftsmanship sucks. Maybe I've got bad luck with this particular item, who knows. Any recommendation for a good double-side tape? If anybody is interested, I've made a lot of pictures during the installation process.
So… beside the adhesive, you’re pleased with it? Which ones did you get?