Post a picture of your MAZDASPEED3

m1ndless said:
171 isnt bad. I might pick it up when I buy my 3 then. Its on my list of things to buy :)

Thanks!

I am getting a 3 just like MM3s, same color and trim I think..

You will not regret that colour, it is such a nice colour. and works so well with the rims.

DSC02807.jpg

HOT car...i love your MS3. (first) I wish I would have had the cash for it! But insurance kills guys my age.

MM3Canuck said:
HOT car...i love your MS3. (first) I wish I would have had the cash for it! But insurance kills guys my age.
how old are you?

im 26

my insurance is full coverage @ $660 every 6 months.

mike son said:
i believe its spelled color, i believe colour is french

Sir, just for your edification: Colour is the English English way of spelling it. Same goes for favour, neighbour, and behaviour. Sorry, I can't think of any other examples right now, but just for fun you can change the regional settings on your computer to English (United Kingdom) and let spell-check show you the way. BTW, I just checked, and there are 13 different English choices; from Australia to Zimbabwe. My childrens' school follows an international program where British English prevails. They call an eraser a "rubber." My 7 year old daughter is always looking for her lost rubber!

Back on topic (sort of):

LUECACK said:
yep thats the color, and no the website doesnt do it justice. it was my second choice behind copper red, but unfortionally it is not offered for 07. i also like the auroa bluewith the Phantom Blue

I guess that's what I get for ordering sight-unseen. My dad went to the dealer yesterday to see my car. I will have to give him a call to see what he thinks. He is a die-hard silver/gray car guy, so if he gives even the most meager approval, my Aurora Blue choice will be vindicated.

Nutari said:
how old are you?

im 26

my insurance is full coverage @ $660 every 6 months.

No way!!!! I am 23 and paying $3000CDN/year full coverage. And believe me, I searched around.

I guess that 25year turning point knocks alot of insurance premiums.

MM3Canuck said:
No way!!!! I am 23 and paying $3000CDN/year full coverage. And believe me, I searched around.

my insurance company doesnt do that. They say its 'age discrimination'

MM3Canuck said:

bummer man, im 22 and i pay for full coverage $140/month for my ms3 (actually less than what i paid for my protege)

Insurance

That "after you turn 25 your premium will lower" stuff is bs. Thats just a way to keep everyone paying there highway robbery prices. I am 48 and finally after 25 years with no tickets my insurance has gotten lower. Everyone should pay the same amount unless you prove you are reckless then it should go up.(deadhorse
Anyway back on topic

jbiird317 said:
bummer man, im 22 and i pay for full coverage $140/month for my ms3 (actually less than what i paid for my protege)

I cant wait til I am older. I am 19, no tickets or anything, and I pay 120 for liability on a 95 accord!

I cant even imagine what it will be when I get my 3.

EDIT:

Work + Bordem + MSPaint =

Last edited:
Skull'z 3 said:
That "after you turn 25 your premium will lower" stuff is bs. Thats just a way to keep everyone paying there highway robbery prices. I am 48 and finally after 25 years with no tickets my insurance has gotten lower. Everyone should pay the same amount unless you prove you are reckless then it should go up.(deadhorse
Anyway back on topic

Skullz, where did you get those 'eye lids' and how much do they go for?

They look good, also love your 'angel eyes'.

Poor car has no idea it's about to be torn down.

Attachments

• MS3.JPG
    MS3.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 268
MM3Canuck said:

(omg) Alot of yous have some crazy insurance rates. I'm 22 and for my wife and I we have USAA and pay 368 every 6 months for full coverage on the Speed 3. Maybe you should try a different company.

WTF MATE said:
(omg) Alot of yous have some crazy insurance rates. I'm 22 and for my wife and I we have USAA and pay 368 every 6 months for full coverage on the Speed 3. Maybe you should try a different company.
im in Hawaii. I think I have a pretty good rate for this state.

Back