Post a pic of yourself.

lol thats what my mom's cats thought, but my dog, he's not so bright. He wont let a few scratches stop him from chasing the cat under the bed. ya know that commercial where the guy talks to his dog and all he can say is "sausage"? I'm pretty sure that if it were my dog, it would come across as "play!? chew!? yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!"

There's a reason we only have cats at this point. We just got married in June and love nothing more than to be free of anything tying us down. A sudden trip to the beach or the mountains for the weekend? Dump the entire bag of dry cat food into a huge mixing bowl, fill the sink with water. DONE.

lol thats what my mom's cats thought, but my dog, he's not so bright. He wont let a few scratches stop him from chasing the cat under the bed. ya know that commercial where the guy talks to his dog and all he can say is "sausage"? I'm pretty sure that if it were my dog, it would come across as "play!? chew!? yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!"

Ha, sounds like my Box Head Black Lab. More accurate would be Block Head. He slipped out the front door one night as the neighbor's cat was walking by. No stopping him at that point. The two of them were tearing all around the neighborhood, with me in pursuit calling the dog (fat chance of that working). He finally corners the cat at the top of the neighbor's steps and looks over his shoulder at me like, "okay, I caught her, now what do I do?" The cat of course took advantage of his momentary distraction to take off running, and off they went again. I caught him when the cat finally decided that resting on a branch up a tree made a lot more sense than running around all night. Idiot dog. Of course I can't call him totally brainless, he figured out how to work the pedal on the kitchen trash can so he can stick his head in whenever he wants.

Ha, sounds like my Box Head Black Lab. More accurate would be Block Head. He slipped out the front door one night as the neighbor's cat was walking by. No stopping him at that point. The two of them were tearing all around the neighborhood, with me in pursuit calling the dog (fat chance of that working). He finally corners the cat at the top of the neighbor's steps and looks over his shoulder at me like, "okay, I caught her, now what do I do?" The cat of course took advantage of his momentary distraction to take off running, and off they went again. I caught him when the cat finally decided that resting on a branch up a tree made a lot more sense than running around all night. Idiot dog. Of course I can't call him totally brainless, he figured out how to work the pedal on the kitchen trash can so he can stick his head in whenever he wants.

(lol) Great story!!! (lol2)

I'll play:

Wedding_night_by_Fourthmeal.jpg

Motorcycling__self_portrait2_by_Fourthmeal.jpg

I guess Ill add a photo of my whole family..And my Dogs and my old RX8...Enjoy

Attachments

• CIMG1513.JPG
    CIMG1513.JPG
    760.4 KB · Views: 173
  • CIMG1520.JPG
    CIMG1520.JPG
    630.1 KB · Views: 131
  • CIMG4179 (Large).JPG
    CIMG4179 (Large).JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 248
I hope fourthmeal wasn't riding and taking a picture of himself and his lady?

YEP! Notice how sweet that pic came out with a no-look one-hand snap. The bike was my VFR. It is pretty stable with or without hands, so I took the shot. I could steer that bike with my hips. You know, as a matter of fact both of those pics are taken one-handed on the camera. I have long arms.

Me and the wife, the cat, and paintball hits that didn't bust just because I think it looks cool....

Attachments

• new year's 07.jpg
    new year's 07.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 187
  • sasha.jpg
    sasha.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 94
  • day two.jpg
    day two.jpg
    466.4 KB · Views: 184
  • same day.jpg
    same day.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 174
  • day 3.jpg
    day 3.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 117
wife's lapdog...only problem is that it's always in my lap. Cool dog though, she can fetch, pose, drive....

Attachments

• sophie costume.jpg
    sophie costume.jpg
    612.5 KB · Views: 218
  • wife's lapdog.jpg
    wife's lapdog.jpg
    628.5 KB · Views: 158
  • ball.jpg
    ball.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 105
  • b****.jpg
    b****.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 115
  • dog cruisin'.jpg
    dog cruisin'.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 114
Me and the wife, the cat, and paintball hits that didn't bust just because I think it looks cool....

I used to play paintball, until it got way too expensive. Airsoft is my game these days. 450fps at 800rpms? Now THAT is a good time!

Most recent purchase, Echo-1 USA 614 (replica of a H&K 416)
ECHO614_03.JPG

Back