Plastic Caps for Roof Rack

bmet73

I cant believe this but the plastic cap that covers where the roof rack should be is gone. I only have 22K miles on my CX9 and I was told I have to pay for the plastic cap because they only cover missing parts till 12K miles !!! WTF?? Does anyone have any insider info on this?
thanks
Mike
bmet73@yahoo.com

You meant the rectangular plastic cap that covers the holes before roof rack was installed? How many do you need?
I might have 3 or 4 at home (I am traveling now).
Give me an address and tell me how many you need.

I cant believe this but the plastic cap that covers where the roof rack should be is gone. I only have 22K miles on my CX9 and I was told I have to pay for the plastic cap because they only cover missing parts till 12K miles !!! WTF?? Does anyone have any insider info on this?
thanks
Mike
bmet73@yahoo.com

I think you got jacked!

Roof rack plastic cap

You meant the rectangular plastic cap that covers the holes before roof rack was installed? How many do you need?
I might have 3 or 4 at home (I am traveling now).
Give me an address and tell me how many you need.

Hi Ceric,

Do you still have those plastic caps? If so, can you give me one?

thanks

You guys just answered a mystery for me. I'm getting ready to end the lease on my CX-9, so was going through the folder with 3 years of paperwork. I found a plastic bag with 4 black plastic caps in it--had no idea what they were. Now I know!

Four? There should be six of them.
kkatfcrc, a plastic cap has been sent to you today.

Your dealer should have these laying around, if they install the OEM racks themselves.

Whoever needs one, feel free to send me a PM with mail address.
I still have three left....

Eric, the cap arrived today... Thanks a lot! Really nice of you to send.
bce68d310d1251a8be73581bb587811a.jpg

Plastic caps for roof rack

Whoever needs one, feel free to send me a PM with mail address.
I still have three left....

Hi,

Can I please have 2? I just realized that my whole 4 are missing, and putting 2 will be much better than none?

Many thanks
Larry

Back