places to find rims

mazda03maniac

:
2003.5 mazdaspeed protege
hey i am still kind of new to the area and was wondering where i could find rims in richmond. the only place i really know is rpm but they seem to be overpriced. any one knows of any good shops to find rims and tires. i am getting a nice settlement check and need some new rims and tires. also i need to get some work done on my car and was wondering if anyone knew a good respectable mechanic in the area as well. thanks

well first off i need to get my timing belt put on. i am sure there are a few other things that i should probably due but i am not totally sure since i am no master mechanic. i think i just need like an overhaul and check to see what if theres anything that needs replacing. plus i just need to find a someone to go to all the time cause i would rather have one person work on my car every time. i like to find one good person and give them all my business and try and send people there way. my old mechanic was my mechanic for the past 7 years but with him being 4 hours away its a little difficult to have him fix my car. i think i remember you from the bww meet a while back.

some other things i need to get done soon are springs and struts cause i am pretty sure mine are about done but i don't know what route i wanna do with that just yet. and like i said i am looking at getting some new rims and tires just not sure what kind/size yet.

Last edited:
I don't know of any good rim shops in the area. Normally people end up buying rims from online and just have them shipped to their houses. Buyingn online has a much better selection and prices compared to local rim shops.

yeah i know online has better prices and selection but i dont wanna get rims and then not like them we i see them in person. but i might go that route to save $$$

Latest posts

Back