pic's of my 6 with new 18's, and exhaust.

xxxmonoxidechil

Potential Scammer!
i realized i havent taken any pic's of my 6 since last year. and have done a few new things so far this year including installing mazdaspeed3 18's, a magnaflow exhaust, i finally bought a cold air intake, and just yesterday installed a 88 duro AWR drivers side trans mount to match the AWR lower trans mount i already had.

Picture011.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture015.jpg

and i think the only engine shot's ive ever taken!

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Nice ride. You car looks totally clean on the outside, but your engine bay needs some loving too.

(Mine is dirty too, but I'm working on it!)

yea. ive never really washed it under the hood cause its always been stock. so i never opened the hood. lol. those are the 1st pic's ive taken of the engine after owning the car for 5 years. ill probably tuck some of the wiring that is now visible from the battery relocation, and detail it for the next meet i go too.

thanks guys. i dig the speed3 wheels now. wasnt sure how they were gonna look before i bought them. but now im happy that i did. i still want to source some rx8 wheels though. lol

Last edited:
Those engine pics were killing me. So i washed down the engine bay last night. Ill update the thread with actual clean engine pics after work today.

Back