Pics from EVOLV meet Rockford

Awesome pics!

Thanks to all that came out and supported this! Hopefully you will make it out to our annual BBQ on August 22nd!

The raffle - eh. The last one was better :).

The raffle at our annual BBQ will be better by way of prizes, but what else would make it better in your eyes?

What changes you would like to see in the way it is handled and organized?

We are always looking to improve things so any feedback is appreciated!

Awesome pics!

Thanks to all that came out and supported this! Hopefully you will make it out to our annual BBQ on August 22nd!

The raffle at our annual BBQ will be better by way of prizes, but what else would make it better in your eyes?

I will definitely have to propose the 22nd to my girlfriend. It's a 6 hour drive for us, but maybe!

It's also really good to see that you're not taking offense to forum criticism. Not that you would.. just refreshing to see.

Awesome pics!

One thing that'd be nice is if you or RSD gave out a cell number to those on the list. That way if we get separated or are running late, we can find out what's going on.

Otherwise, you guys have the best organized meets I've been to hands down. We particularly liked how you parked at the entrance to Castle Rock so we knew exactly where to turn (my GPS did, too, but it's nice to have a second opinion).

Hmm, another idea - try to have more organized activities? You guys were busy as hell making food and crap but afterwards it would've been nice to try to get a volleyball/football game going...

One thing that'd be nice is if you or RSD gave out a cell number to those on the list. That way if we get separated or are running late, we can find out what's going on.

I will be going ot this one for sure and I have many of their Phone #'s including kristen's (RSD). All us northern IL folks can just get together and caravan down and that should take care of things nicely.

Otherwise, you guys have the best organized meets I've been to hands down. We particularly liked how you parked at the entrance to Castle Rock so we knew exactly where to turn (my GPS did, too, but it's nice to have a second opinion).

Hmm, another idea - try to have more organized activities? You guys were busy as hell making food and crap but afterwards it would've been nice to try to get a volleyball/football game going...

Thanks for the feedback!

I will bring these things up at our next meeting and hopefully incorporate them into the rest of our planning.

well since i got some pics . i can put some up .even one with a mx6 ,and some with rx8s,fc`s,a fd ,and mazda 6`s
mazdameet001.jpg

mazdameet002.jpg

mazdameet004.jpg

mazdameet003.jpg

mazdameet008.jpg

mazdameet007.jpg

mazdameet006.jpg

mazdameet005.jpg

mazdameet015.jpg

mazdameet013.jpg

mazdameet009.jpg

Last edited:
Zath, what was in the "goody bags"? I brought some stuff but never got my bag I was supposed to..

They had different themed ones. I got a "Mazdaspeed" themed bag.

In it was a Mazda pen, a ball-in-maze game w/mazda car background, and a "Zoom-Zoom" sticker.

the parts guy at anderson mazda scored me a stack of them. i just asked him. he said they rarely ever get them. then next time i was in there, he had ordered some, and just handed them to me. but he knows me really well, and always hooks me up. he even charges me cheaper then normal cause he writes it up under some mechanic shop. Emo is the s*** for hook ups!

i wonder if they could me up for some mazda speed stickers at anderson mazda .which i`ll be bothering them soon . for some new embloms,and what not .

Back