Picked up my new MS3 GT today :)

diddiyo

:
'speed3
yay!

I just picked up a new 2008 Metro Gray Mazdaspeed3 GT (options sirius + compas/mirror). It had 19 miles when I drove it off the lot. I'm gonna take it easy for the first 500 miles or so, but on my way home I had to test the turbo just a little bit, it's so much fun :D Can't wait for the break in period to be over. yeah yeah i know some are gonna say "what break in period? :D" but I'm gonna take it easy, piece of mind you know ;)

Any tips about when to get the oil changed for the first time and when to switch to synthetic (and what brand?) etc are appreciated! :)

See pics below.

I bought it at Westchester Mazda in Elmsford, NY. MSRP was $25,435, got it for $20,292.50 (before 7% NJ tax but incl tire tax, registration, inspection). They still have a few MS3's left, so if you're interested call Louis Blake (914-347-3377) or Email him (lblake@elmsford.mazdaleads.com), he's a great guy and easy to work with. Tell him Stefan sent ya (no bonus for me). Everything was prepared via Email/phone. I finally went to the dealership today with a check for the amount we agreed on, no questions asked, no pushing to get extended warranties etc. a few minutes later I drove off in my new car :)

Now I just need to get rid of my beater, a '96 Mazda 626:

DSC07495.jpg

New car:

DSC07488.jpg

DSC07489.jpg

DSC07490.jpg

DSC07492.jpg

DSC07493.jpg

DSC07484.jpg

DSC07494.jpg

Oh Beastly!! Lol I love that you can see it in the back ground of the beater picture!!

Just take care of the MS3!!

Looks good, man. First oil change at 1K, next at 3K.

If you can afford it, and it's still OK, you might want to keep the beater.

No kidding! congratulations. You must be the most excited going from that piece to the Speed3. Surprised if you sleep tonight.

Congratulations, and I must say, the perfect choice in color.
(I had just picked up my MS3 Sport in MGM color this past Monday. Best car purchase that I have ever done.) (cabpatch)

congrats on the purchase!
im soon to get my MS3 GT
as far as oil...most oils are very alike beside detergents but since the car is brand spanking new there are no worries, i use mobile 1 synth.

and yeah if you can afford it 1k than 3k.

congrats again.

Latest posts

Back