Photoshops - 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata

:
2012 Mazda 2
Enjoy! Nice, big wallpaper ready images for the most part.

You can tell how much excitement there is for the new 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata by how many Photoshop designs have already come out and so quickly. Some of these are really great. Some are just ok. My personal favorites are the Durci Design, Carthrottle, X-Tomi Design, Javier Oquendo and Jon Sibal designs. Wow. I'm sold and i'm sure these will sell some of you as well.

Do we need another reason other than the Carthrottle rear exhaust design to convince us that the new Miata should come with this exhaust set up? At least in the highest model range. And a coupe version is a hands down MUST have.

Sticky me! :)

Last edited:
Durci Design - Mazda MX-5 MPS

Excellent work here. Everything looks legit. Clean aggressive design that doesn't go crazy. Tastefully modded. Perfect wheels.

MX5-ND1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
Javier Oquendo - Custom Wide Body

Nicely done render. Some of the line at the front a interesting with a nice choice of Cosmis XT-206R Racing Wheels, Yokohama tires, front lip and side skirts.

mazda-mx-5-54083370c18b3.jpg

Last edited:
Carthrottle.com - MPS Mazda MX-5

Nice render and design through out. Nice use of MPS wheels and excellent design for the dual exhaust set up. Wing's not my thing but does not look bad at all.

tuned-mx5-10-54099f930ece2.jpeg

tuned-mx5-12-5409a00260804.jpeg

Last edited:
I like the center exhaust on the first one & the cup car. top 2 for me.

Back