PHOTOS: MTMA Regional Meet 04/17/2004

YelPro03 said:
It would be cool if the car owners pose with their cars. This way others can put a face with their car and their screen name. I still don't know who Protege5Gurly is and we were by her awesome car many times. I guess everyone was so busy talking and checking out other people's cars.
In reference to that:

Hey Spicyzoom...didn't you get a shot of all of us next to our cars when we happened to meet up at the rest stop?
That looked like a great shot!

THEGOLDPRO said:
BRING IT BRICE!!!!!! ill still smoke you, lol yup its a stock 1.6 litre :)
Damn it's so nice haveing someone on the forum that you know is always up for a 3rd gear pull ... hehehe
(thinkbeer

AbbyVonNormal said:
In reference to that:

Hey Spicyzoom...didn't you get a shot of all of us next to our cars when we happened to meet up at the rest stop?
That looked like a great shot!
yea, don't forget to blur out the plates

IMG_2584.jpg

Where can I get these hardpipes+ intake!? Looks like a sweet setup!

mdagost103 said:
whose the kid......
LOL....28 & I still have the youthful appearance of a kid! :D

mdagost103 said:
......i did the headlight conversion with? Wanted to see how he likes it so far. I am lookin for the mazdaspeed ecu
yeah...that was me Mike. As far as the wiring, I figured it out the next day. Works like a charm! I posted it up in the electronics section. If you could do me a favor, post up in that thread what wires we used to hook up your new headlights...I'm gonna be helping out PaulMP3 & one other lucky P5 owner w/ the swap in the near future!

Thanks,
Kevin

ne3ek said:
thats the one that was stalling to s*** :x lol

That is me.

It is an Essential Speed kit. Everything else is fine with the kit but I am stalling along with everyone else that has the kit.

I believe that it is a problem with the intake design and the recirculating fitting.

I'm currently looking for an injen intake to test and run the dual valve set-up. I'm hoping this takes care of the stalling issue and I'm also hoping it will eliminate the compressor surge.

The intake after the MAF was custom built by me. The kit comes with a CAI.

Mark

Mark94- You haven't figured it out yet? Someone that brings his car in for service put on his essential speed fmic the same day as the meet. Needless to say he came in mon. for a stalling complaint. I worked on it afterhours and got it to almost completely stop stalling, (still dips in rpm if you really try to make it stall.) I extended the length between the maf sensor and the inlet of the bpv (didn't do too much difference.) Cleared the settings of the ecm made the computer re-learn, and then bumped the idle to 850 rpm (helped a ton but wasn't quite right). Then I extended the length of the tube of the bpv (made it loop) (this kinda put the finishing touch on it). So far so good.........

Did anybody post the videos yet?????
Don't tell me I wasted my potenzas for nothing.

I wish someone had the video of me "catching up" on the highway to tell the guys up ahead that I needed gas..... lol... my car sure does blow alot of smoke at 120+mph.

spicyzoomzoom said:
heres those pics you wanted to see, JT.
and ones in which you can actually see my face . . .
hey spicy, is it possible to blur out the plates?

Mwahhahah now with your plate numbers i can write them down and sometime in the future if I happen to see your car I could identify you.
I write down the plate numbers from all of the cars I see driving down the street though so don't get nervous

does that orange msp have a ticket in its wiper blades? :D

man i wish i was there and with some mods :(

awesome pics (thumb)

spicyzoomzoom said:
togan, are you talkin about my spicy?
ive beenticket free for almost 6 months now!!!

Yeah because you have other people get the tickets you're supposed to get.

Latest posts

Back