Past rides....................

I wish I had my very first car back. It was a '75 Porsche 914 with a 2.0 in it. It leaked water on my leg when it rained, so I got rid of it. :( I wish I would've kept it as a project because those little cars have a TON of inexpensive potential.

A Mid engined 150HP sub 2000lb Porsche that I bought for 1800 bucks.

Natey said:
I wish I had my very first car back. It was a '75 Porsche 914 with a 2.0 in it. It leaked water on my leg when it rained, so I got rid of it. :( I wish I would've kept it as a project because those little cars have a TON of inexpensive potential.

I had one of those too. I had a 1973 2.0 914 it was mint and ran it forever. My sister wrecked it and got a 1972 with a 1.8 motor and put the 2.0 motor in it and ran for about 4yrs. My dad traded it in when I went to the air force. I wish he never did that. Oh well. A very well balanced car.

ah yes...i remember my first car. a hand-me-down from my aunt. it was an blue '83 datsun 200sx or 240sx...most likely a 200x. the reason i don't remember exactly was because it lasted me all but less than a month before the ecu died or some BS. garage kept for 13 yrs until i got it.

My 2000 Civic Coupe EX(yes,the black one that everybody has).Only for the reason that there is so many ******' mods out there for it.

TXMazdaSpeeder said:
my 91 Z28 305 tuned port (dont laugh at the 305 it twasnt stock)(wiggle)
Yeah, those 305's were underrated. I had an '87 Trans Am GTA with a H.O. 305, and with a few mods like headers and, um, "high flow cats", you could really make it run. Would've loved to have gotten inside that engine. But, sadly, a telephone pole took her away from me.

Slider said:
240hp is a joke for a car that big.
Not really, though the stock 140 was. The 300ft*lbs and gears made that car move. My friends Colony Park wagon will pull the front wheels with about the same power.

I would have to say my first car. It was a '89 Toyota MR2. I totaled it. :(
maxx01.jpg

maxx03.jpg

Last edited:
Natey said:

Man I saw some fast little bastards like that but with body kits and 350 V8's in them. Normally I hate them but with the kit/motor/wheels etc they looked nice.
Plus they would hit 150MPH in a hurry.

98 VW GTI, had to sell it when I left for college. Faster than the stock P5 but I like both cars about teh same.

Mike R said:
Not really, though the stock 140 was. The 300ft*lbs and gears made that car move. My friends Colony Park wagon will pull the front wheels with about the same power.

Yea, 300ft. lbs. of tq. will help!

Slider said:
Yea, 300ft. lbs. of tq. will help!
The stock 5.0 had 140hp and 250 or 260 of torque. The cars were under 4000lbs. I really miss that car. So nice and comfy, would leave two beautiful 225mm wide tire marks for 100ft or more. Would get sideways on the 1-2 shift and the 2-3. Going 55mph if it was a little damp out and I could put it sideways by flooring it. (burnout) (boom03)

TXMazdaSpeeder said:
my 91 Z28 305 tuned port (dont laugh at the 305 it twasnt stock)(wiggle)
Looks like the 1LE package too....nice cars, a friend used to race one in SCCA IP class. Lots of fun!

My 91 240SX...sold it to buy the P5. If I could have applied the P5's monthly payment to the 240 (and had the time), it would've been awesome!(sssh)

97 eclipse with a star performance turbo kit on it. The only reason I didnt is beacuse I bought a brand spankin new 01 Yamaha R6 instead which is faster then that car would have ever been,

I miss my 1977 VW Adventurewagen camper. 600 watt hidden stereo, 70K original miles, motor, paint, interior. I got it with 40K original miles, reconditioned it, showed it. Then I was commuting, and needed something to run the miles up on. Sold it to a collector. Wish I had it back...

Attachments

• PeaSoup.jpg
    PeaSoup.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 63
i would have to say my 1990 VW Corrado. custom paint (pearl metalic red). 16'' tsws. erebuni kit. and a month after it all this was done. a girl pulled out infront of me wto make a left hand turn. and yea i was going through the intersection and tboned her at about 50 mph. twas a sad day. i miss that car

My 67 Firebird.. It was my first car. I didn't know a whole lot about cars at the time and working on them. So I couldn't realize the potential it had. :( I should have kept it anyway.

Img_0618.jpg

Back