Parts for sale

Hello everybody have a few parts laying around for sale. I'd be interested in some trades plus cash on either end- nardi, aem gauges/or other aem stuff, msp/aftermarket lsd, sls or othe brand mid pipe, racing beat cat back, dual gauge surround (not pillar pods), maybe carbon fiber hoods... maybe, mishimoto intercooler, stuff like that. Let me know what you have. Pm for faster reply

Steering wheel with air bag-Sold
It's in great condition only part that shows wear is the top but it's pretty smooth to the touch.

Intake manifold-$free just pay for shipping
Egr tube connection is jbwelded and egr valve has a removable block off plate

Used ken wood Stereo with brand new din-Sold

Brand new Corksport clutch line-Sold

Used blacked out Headlights-Sold

Brand new Hydra crank pulley v1-$120 shipped

Garret t28 turbocharger off a rb26dett (requires rebuild)-$115 shipped
Bought this turbo with plans of rebuilding it but ended up buying a cheap garret t25 that didn't require me to rebuild it. You'll have to get a new wastegate as this one is for a Nissan.

Right hand msp lip fog cover delete-Sold

Rare Ceramic Coated JDM Autoexe Header-Traded
Last but not least a rare (in the U.S.) 4-2-1 header that I had shipped from Japan, had the welds reinforced, and of course ceramic coated by none other than Brian Lawlor (signatureproducts). It has not been used since I had it coated as I am planning on turbocharging very soon. Price is firm as it has had work done to it plus these aren't cheap from the get-go especially from Japan. I'm in no rush to sell this piece. Here is a crappy one that's over priced for that condition https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

And here's mine...

Last edited:
I'll take the MSP grille cover and the CS braided clutch line. PM headed your way.

That header is soooo HOT! Is that for the 1.8 or 2.0? Or is there a difference? I see some headers marked 1.8 only..

I want it so bad, but I'm so far out from doing my exhaust :(

It's for a 2.0 not sure if it would fit a 1.8. Yeah autoexe is the top of the line when it comes to aftermarket NA headers and its ceramic coated so it makes it even better. I'd definitely keep it but I'm hopefully turbocharging soon so it could fund the project. Plus I have another one on hand if the turbocharging doesn't go through. There is interest but who knows maybe by the time you're ready to upgrade your exhaust it's still available haha

I may be interested in the pulley, possibly the header. That's a lot for an NA header though, can we make a bundle?

I do have a Nardi Steering Wheel. Its rough though. I wouldn't want it if I were you, but who's to say. It would need to be re-wrapped.

I may be interested in the pulley, possibly the header. That's a lot for an NA header though, can we make a bundle?

I do have a Nardi Steering Wheel. Its rough though. I wouldn't want it if I were you, but who's to say. It would need to be re-wrapped.

Pm'ed you

Stereo sold

Grill and cs line pending

Oh noo i have been looking for a set of headlights and just picked up a set. I wish this was posted sooner....

Hello everybody have a few parts laying around for sale. I'd be interested in some trades plus cash on either end- nardi, aem gauges/or other aem stuff, msp/aftermarket lsd, sls or othe brand mid pipe, racing beat cat back, dual gauge surround (not pillar pods), maybe carbon fiber hoods... maybe, mishimoto intercooler, stuff like that. Let me know what you have. Pm for faster reply

Steering wheel with air bag-$80 shipped
It's in great condition only part that shows wear is the top but it's pretty smooth to the touch.

Intake manifold-$free just pay for shipping
Egr tube connection is jbwelded and egr valve has a removable block off plate

Used ken wood Stereo with brand new din-Sold
Removed because I installed a double din.

Brand new Corksport clutch line-$22 shipped
Braided steel clutch line with rubber lining. Comes with installation instructions.

Used blacked out Headlights-$90 shipped
Bought these off of a member everything looks good and still has the bulb clips just a bit hazy. Was going to use them for my retrofit but decided to use the ones on my car since they didn't have the bulb clips so easier projector installation.

Brand new Hydra crank pulley v1-$130 shipped

Garret t28 turbocharger off a rb26dett (requires rebuild)-$150 shipped
Bought this turbo with plans of rebuilding it but ended up buying a cheap garret t25 that didn't require me to rebuild it. You'll have to get a new wastegate as this one is for a Nissan.

Right hand msp lip fog cover delete-$8 shipped

Rare Ceramic Coated JDM Autoexe Header-$600 shipped(Firm) proper pics to come
Last but not least a rare (in the U.S.) 4-2-1 header that I had shipped from Japan, had the welds reinforced, and of course ceramic coated by none other than Brian Lawlor (signatureproducts). It has not been used since I had it coated as I am planning on turbocharging very soon. Price is firm as it has had work done to it plus these aren't cheap from the get-go especially from Japan. I'm in no rush to sell this piece. Here is a crappy one that's over priced for that condition https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

And here's mine...

You wouldn't happen to have an LSD sitting around for a Protege5 for relatively fair price would you?

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk

Hot damn that header is nice! Tempting as hell even tho I have a nice ceramic coated 4-1 OBX. So this one bolts right up same as oem where flange is right there by the oil pan? Just throw on new manifold gasket and donut? Dammit, wanting new surfboard but those can be had all the time, this, not so much. May have to bust a move on it..........

Back