Parking Sensors

Is it worth to pay $500 for parking sensors. Recently brought a 2021 GT with premium package. Totally new to car world and dont think i can fix if i get something outside. but wanted to check if its really worth.

What does "don't think I can fix if I get outside" mean ?
Sorry, i meant, if i buy something from amazon etc, i dont think i will be able to install with out issues. Does the parking sensors automatically display in the infotainment system if we get from dealer ?

Sorry, i meant, if i buy something from amazon etc, i dont think i will be able to install with out issues. Does the parking sensors automatically display in the infotainment system if we get from dealer ?
Sorry, I've never had a vehicle with parking sensors. For my daily parallel parking Mazda rear camera is very helpful.
Hopefully someone with parking sensors will add to this thread what benefits one might get from sensors versus just the rear camera.

No.

Is it worth to pay $500 for parking sensors. Recently brought a 2021 GT with premium package. Totally new to car world and dont think i can fix if i get something outside. but wanted to check if its really worth.
Parking sensors, front and rear are a standard equipment on the top of line (Signature) CX-5 and they’re integrated into the infotainment system. Adding them from an aftermarket system won’t be easy if not impossible if you’re trying to make it functioning similar to factory system. There’s a Mazda genuine rear parking sensors accessary available, but it’s an independent system and can’t be integrated with factory infotainment system.

Parking sensors, front and rear are a standard equipment on the top of line (Signature) CX-5
I have the Signature so I'm not complaining, but this is ridiculous. Even my $24,000 base Ford minivan has parking sensors integrated in to the backup camera. There's jo way any decent car should have them standard. - Oh, as an added bonus, I like how they're on the front also

Back