Painted Racing Harts

well they look good in black. That was my first thought; black with an orange lip maybe. But its been done way to much for my liking. Dont get my wrong it looks really good but in my city every car has black wheels; probably because its the easiest color to go with. Has anyone done anything like blue, purple or green or something like that?

Absolutely...to their Honda.

Lol I understand if you don't want to go with black rims, but the orange lip would be pretty cool.

I think thats what im going to end up doing just cuz its hard to screw up black wheels.
so most likely black with an orange lip and mayeb some orange lugs too

here is a rough test of my mine turned out after being bored today...

Attachments

• 25702_1356190897722_1019945922_1081735_7108039_n.jpg
    25702_1356190897722_1019945922_1081735_7108039_n.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 238
I'm really considering of painting mine white, has anyone seen white racing harts? I've been looking around but haven't been able to find any!

My rims are pretty scuffed up from my accident earlier this year. Never considered painting my rims, but these rims all turned out looking good! I might go with tghe whole black on black theme. Gold looks good too.

I'm really considering of painting mine white, has anyone seen white racing harts? I've been looking around but haven't been able to find any!

I've considered it as well, but I really don't know how I would feel about it. However, I do know Laraw from the MS3 section has a set of MSP Racing Harts painted white.

I actually think white RH's would look good especially on a blue MSP(probably because of justin lansdale's car) lol. I think that's his name.

Didnt like the reflective pinstripe so re-did em wit all paint , very time consuming but well worth it. lmk wat ya'll think...srry about the crappy pics

mv0r4k.jpg

re-sticked a pinstripe over red, re-sanded all over, cleaned and sprayed with flat blk engine enamel.
34gsh06.jpg

10x59wl.jpg

10nz7g2.jpg

still needs a couple of clear coats..

Last edited:
hells yah! common everyone lets make the protege dominate! everyone here lolcally was switched to speed 3's and there is only a few of us still modding our proteges. lets show them where that car was inspired from. threadjack over.

Back