P5 Tein S-tech springs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, my struts seem pretty good still, but I think someone used Stagg SHS struts with these and their pretty cheap....

I may have to break some of your hearts guys and snag these...

Hmm, my struts seem pretty good still, but I think someone used Stagg SHS struts with these and they're pretty cheap....

I may have to break some of your hearts guys and snag these...

Cheap being the keyword here. Not inexpensive. Just go with some quality Tokico HP's and these Tein's and you'll have a perma-smile. That's why everyone goes with that setup. I don't see the point of cheaping out on vital parts like suspension. But i have to remind myself some cats just like to lower their car to look cool. Other do it for performance. [end rant]

Regardless, good price and someone should buy them. :)

Lewis, there was a review thread I checked out about those struts and they proved to be of great quality with a hand full of members running the setup. If I recall, one set were blown because of hard autocrossing, which I don't do lol. If I was to save for Tokico's, I'd rather go all the way and get BC coils, but I have no motivation to drop that much money into the P5.

Still have them though have gotten a couple of interest PMs. It is a good price but shipping is a pain. So far people that have asked are right around $42.00 on the shipping. ahh east coast sorry.

PM'ed!

Edit: wow I have not been on this forum in awhile. So glad to see that so many Protege owners are still here and strong. I feel like mazdas247 would not have been successful initially without us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back