P5 Tein S-tech springs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZZOOM!

Hi all,
These have been down in my basement and I'm ready to get rid of them. They were on my 2002 P5 for about 10k miles. I was in the desert the whole time. No rust though a bit dirty and the box is beaten up. These worked out well for me when I was doing autocross and looked sharp but since moving to Maine I took them off and went back to stock. Worst case scenario for mainland shipping UPS ground is $42.00 will adjust if you are closer. Alaska and Hawaii will be more. It has been awhile but those that have bought items from me in the past know I am legit. I will ship on 1/23/12.

$75.00+shipping
PM me or my paypal is highspeedperformance@msn.com

Attachments

• P-5 Teins.JPG
    P-5 Teins.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 186
  • P1010039.JPG
    P1010039.JPG
    400.4 KB · Views: 163
  • P1010040.JPG
    P1010040.JPG
    518.3 KB · Views: 144
  • P1010038.JPG
    P1010038.JPG
    449.9 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
I believe your sign needs your forum name on it. And if you still have these next weekend I want them. They are just used nothing wrong with them correct?

Nothing wrong with them. Just had to take them off for ground clearance. grr you are correct forgot to put that on there.

Last edited:
Want to stick to the rules. Here is same sign with forum name added.

Attachments

• P1010041.JPG
    P1010041.JPG
    424.6 KB · Views: 363
mhm i wonder how diff from eibach pro kit thats what i have on now. i guess google time lol

Bump for one of the best set of springs for this car....I have one of the other best sets - Espelirs.....or these would be sold about now. Can't believe there hadn't already been more hits. GLWS.......

Hey thanks! I really enjoyed these. I remember well taking them on and off and will be happy to provide some tech support if needed. Also local pickup is welcome though I know unlikely since I am all the way up in Bangor Maine.

Here is Tein's info on these. LINK

EDIT: I think the drop specs are accurate though it is interesting that it seems like they use the same pictures for each kind of spring.

Last edited:
^^^^Do it and if your sig is correct and you are at 149k miles then I'd say those stock struts are shot anyways and it's time to replace/upgrade them. ;) :D

mhmm my eibach are i guess Drops Front 1.4" - Drops Rear 1.2"

those are tempting

pm'd

Last edited:
These are fine with stock struts. Thats all I had when they were in....as long as your stock struts are in good shape.

I loved my S-techs on my P5. With Tokico Blues it handled great, dare I say just as well as my BC coilovers now.

Great price! I might buy them for spares. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back