P5 Front caliper pin or slider bolts correct part numbers?

nlinesk8s

:
mazda, protege5 '02
I'm trying to find the correct caliper pins/bolts for my '02 P5. Autozone didn't seem to have the correct parts (but their database doesn't admit the existence of the P5 anyways). I looked in the parts listing, and came up with these:
GA5R-33- 684 dustcap
GA5R-33-998 lower pin

The pin which goes in the caliper support isn't sold separate from Mazda. Does anyone know a separate part number for this, or somewhere where I can order an upper pin (or whole kit)?

thanks

^Link doesn't work.

This place gives part numbers (OMP is cheaper though): http://www.jimellismazdaparts.com/s...y_TrimLevel=0&ukey_modelRange=0&searchString=

Anyway, it seems that the upper pin is sold as part of the bracket so you might have trouble getting it from Mazda. That being said, would it be possible to use a lower slide pin in place of the upper one?

If not, sand down the old one an re-use it. If you put on new dust boots and grease it good, there shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks. I did some searches and came up a Raybestos part number for the two pins, H15153. I was able to get Autozone to find that, so I'm good as far as that goes (I hope). I'll stop by the local dealer and get the dust caps.

Back