P225/65R17 for Northern California weather and Short commutes

The $120 gift card is the manufacture rebate. The Bridgestone website says “Eligible tires for the $120 reward: All Alenza™ products.”:

GET UP TO $150 BACK BY MAIL ON A BRIDGESTONE VISA® PREPAID CARD

You can also see the said rebate at Tire Rack website under Bridgestone Alenza AS Ultra 225/65R17 102H.

As I said earlier, you won’t be able to find Bridgestone Alenza AS Ultra at Discount Tire / America’s Tire website as it’s too new. You need to call or stop by a DT / AT store directly and ask them to order a set of Bridgestone Alenza AS Ultra 225/65R17 102H. They’ll order it and usually it takes a day. Don’t forget the price match with them.
To reiterate what you said,
I will go and ask American tires to order alenza and price match it with Costco. I don't have to ask about manufacturer rebate with American tires right ? After installation, I submit to bridge stone tires for this mail in rebate.

That means, I am getting 4 tires at 570$ prices ( Costco price ) - $120 = $450.
Installation charges extra .

To reiterate what you said,
I will go and ask American tires to order alenza and price match it with Costco. I don't have to ask about manufacturer rebate with American tires right ? After installation, I submit to bridge stone tires for this mail in rebate.

That means, I am getting 4 tires at 570$ prices ( Costco price ) - $120 = $450.
Installation charges extra .
Yes, you submit the rebate at Bridgestone website online with America’s Tire receipt. AT should have Bridgestone’s manufacture rebate form for you so that you can follow the instruction to get $120 rebate. Make sure to ask about the rebate at AT.

I usually ask the tire price from DT without mentioning price from others. If their price is higher than what I’ve collected, then I ask for price match. I usually don’t ask for price match on installation charge where Costco is $19.99 but DT / AT usually is $22. You can always give it a try.

I saw $157.99 at Costco on Bridgestone Alenza AS Ultra 225/65R17 102H though. Make sure to get the exact Alenza AS Ultra as Alenza has several different varieties.

Costco’s $150 rebate is their own rebate which is different from $120 Bridgestone’s manufacture rebate where the Tire Rack and America’s Tire use. I don’t believe you can apply both rebates for one purchase but you can ask Costco about it. You may have hard time to have AT to match that $30 difference on rebate but you can always give it a try.

027CBFFB-B1DC-4FF8-BB91-6590C2A8DCB3.jpeg

A5FDBFEA-54C7-43F6-8B34-C9A00DEEB8DE.jpeg

Yes, you submit the rebate at Bridgestone website online with America’s Tire receipt. AT should have Bridgestone’s manufacture rebate form for you so that you can follow the instruction to get $120 rebate. Make sure to ask about the rebate at AT.

I usually ask the tire price from DT without mentioning price from others. If their price is higher than what I’ve collected, then I ask for price match. I usually don’t ask for price match on installation charge where Costco is $19.99 but DT / AT usually is $22. You can always give it a try.

I saw $157.99 at Costco on Bridgestone Alenza AS Ultra 225/65R17 102H though. Make sure to get the exact Alenza AS Ultra as Alenza has several different varieties.

Costco’s $150 rebate is their own rebate which is different from $120 Bridgestone’s manufacture rebate where the Tire Rack and America’s Tire use. I don’t believe you can apply both rebates for one purchase but you can ask Costco about it. You may have hard time to have AT to match that $30 difference on rebate but you can always give it a try.

View attachment 304740

View attachment 304741

If I can't get both rebate, then isn't it better to do it at Costco and with lower cost ? Anyways let me ask them tomorrow

If I can't get both rebate, then isn't it better to do it at Costco and with lower cost ? Anyways let me ask them tomorrow
After further review, Costco’s deal isn’t a rebate, but $70 + $80 instant savings. This’s an easier discount and a better deal than others using $120 manufacture rebate.

DE32A8BA-1226-40A9-84D0-03FAE2BFFB8D.png

73452199-6FDA-4C03-B47B-C77A7299C8CE.jpeg

Even though I have Costco membership, I’ve always been using my local Discount Tire Store for my tire service. DT has better Hunter tire installation and balancing machines、better service with nation-wide service network (try to make appointment for flat repair or tire rotation with Costco and see how long does it take. I can always walk-in to my DT without an appointment)、and the best part is DT will give you credit toward next tire purchase on the tread at 4/32” ~ 3/32” based on tire mileage warranty which saved me plenty of money for many new tire purchases.

Radar Dimax AS-8 225/55R19 103V Tires Finally Installed

If I were you I’d call Bridgestone directly and find out if Costco is “participating U.S. stores only” for this $120 manufacture pre-paid card rebate on Alenza tires. And ask Costco if the Bridgestone Alenza tire purchase there can also be eligible for $120 manufacture rebate.

And it won’t hurt to ask America’s Tire if they can match $568.92 final price after $120 rebate if Costco’s purchase isn’t eligible to $120 manufacture rebate.

Keep us posted.

Good news .. your help worked for Bridgestone Alenza AS Ultra 225/65R17 102H... ( I typed LX -25 before corrected it now )
American tyre matched Costco price $600 including tax
Then I also got Bridgestone rebate $120.
So total 600-120 = $480
Seems a good deal
Thank you guys 👍👍👍

Last edited:
Good news .. your help worked for LX-25
American tyre matched Costco price $600 including tax
Then I also got Bridgestone rebate $120.
So total 600-120 = $480
Seems a good deal
Thank you guys 👍👍👍
Wait, I believe you actually got Bridgestone Alenza AS Ultra 225/65R17 102H, not Continental LX-25?

So you not only got $150 off matching Costco’s price at America’s Tire, but also is getting $120 manufacture pre-paid Visa card? That’s too good to be true!

I’d imagine if you buy Bridgestone tires from Costco with $150 off, you won’t be able to get $120 manufacture pre-paid Visa card.

You really saved big money and got a set of excellent tires! Please report us how the Alenza AS Ultra performs.

Yes..it is Bridgestone Alenza AS Ultra 225/65R17 102H. I corrected above message.
Yea, money saving is good.
So far tyre is good but it's only few days of drive of 600 miles. Will report back after months

I usually do research on tirerack.com. Find the tires (tyres) I want, then go to Discount Tire (or WheelWorks) and ask them to match the internet pricing.
Quite often they did.

I usually do research on tirerack.com. Find the tires (tyres) I want, then go to Discount Tire (or WheelWorks) and ask them to match the internet pricing.
Quite often they did.
Yea u can match the price.
What I got is matched price + manufacturer rebate . Nice deal ☺️

Back