Overpriced, useless,pointless cars

I do love how you people enjoy bashing such wonderfully engineered and crafted cars. If I had the money I would by most of the exotic cars that people consider useless. And I'm sure if you has that money you would do the same.

However. There are some exceptions.

Like the Lambo Wagon...
estoque01_540x386.JPG

BPX97L39.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/767cQUWH_rU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/767cQUWH_rU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yes...Past and current version and they both were pointless. Most people that buy a Lambo arn't going for a family sedan/wagon/whatever.

The man in the video also mentioned the Aston Martian and Porsche version. Those are both equally and pointless.

If Lambo wants to change their target market start making smaller, less powerful car but equally as stylish and well built and lower the price tag.
Like a semi Econ Lambo lol

Yes...Past and current version and they both were pointless. Most people that buy a Lambo arn't going for a family sedan/wagon/whatever.

The man in the video also mentioned the Aston Martian and Porsche version. Those are both equally and pointless.

If Lambo wants to change their target market start making smaller, less powerful car but equally as stylish and well built and lower the price tag.
Like a semi Econ Lambo lol

I'd roll around in either oen of them! I do not like coupes! Well maybe a coupe vert but not 100% sure as I've never owned one.

I didn't really care for them (MS3) at first, but the more I see them, the more I like 'em. I'd buy one.

I mean, look at what you get for the money. Plus they're faster and cheaper to get work done than a GTi.

LOL @ Kyle.

I don't wanna turn this into a pissing match, but I've found the MS3 to be a great combination of speed, fun & practicality. Two years after purchase I still love it.

cant believe you said the same about lexus...you are not smart, and have obviously never been in a lexus. sounds like your jealous of cars you cant and never will be able to afford.

Hmmm...sounds like we have a couple beemer fans here. Wow, strike a nerve or something? lol. humerous that you believe you can judge the intelligence of an individual by whether they think a bmw is or is not worth the premium they charge for such 'luxury'. Also, humerous is that you believe that you can tell whether or not I have ever driven a lexus just by the fact that I said I don't like them. As a matter of fact, I have driven a lexus. Many times. And I thought it was a slow, ugly boat, with horrible acceleration, and hideous wood grain interior. And btw, I own several vehicles and toys and could easily have a 'luxury' bmw or lexus in my driveway. As a matter of fact, I paid cash for my maxima ( more than I wager you make in a year, since we are all now making assumptions of others) and my mazda is paid off as well. As is my dune buggy. And my ram is almost there too. But you're right. I could never afford the 'luxury' of such an exotic and car as a beamer.

so you think the build quality and material quality of a 7series is the same as a toyota avalon? really? Im not sure what BMWs your sitting in, but they make some of the best cars in terms of fit and finish.

So now we're talking about comparing $90,000 cars to $30,000 cars. ok, I'll play along.

Build quality - they are both probably made is a normal production facility, with quality parts made from quality materials. So, as far as drivetrain quality, sure. Pretty close. Obviously performance is not the same, but I don't think the amazing (NOT) performance of the 7series warrants a triple (there you go jred, there's you're 2x+) price tag.

Material quality - not even close. but is that uber succulent leather is the 7series really worh the additional $60,000? I'll have to ponder that one for a while.

To make it interesting, I found some real $90,000 luxury cars to compare to the fantastic 7 series

Maserati GranTurismo
Maserati Quattroporte Executive GT
Porsche 911
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Maybach 57 (used)

Last edited:
I think it's humerous that anyone can talk about generalities of any car company, as they generally offer a range of products. Some stand out as crap and others stand out as being quality offerings. GM, Hyundai, Ford, Toyota, etc. You can say the same about every car brand.

Just don't confuse personal bias with "smarts" or "sense." Intelligence has little to do with the equation. Can we get back on topic though and stop talking about MS3's and bimmers?

Last edited:
It was useless, but since it's no longer in production, I don't know if it counts. It's been replaced by the far more attractive and versatile Genesis Coupe.

Was going to add that. Yes, the Genesis Coupe is SWEET! Turbo please!

Okay I am gunna call out an entire car brand here. Most brands have 1 or 2 cars that make them relevant but:

Mercury. Their Entire (limited) lineup is just pointless. More expensive than a comparable ford. But now luxurious enough to match up to Lincoln (that at least has some distinctive if questionable) car designs.

Why does mercury still exist?

As is my dune buggy. And my ram is almost there too. But you're right. I could never afford the 'luxury' of such an exotic and car as a beamer.

says the man that owns a mazda, dodge and a dune buggy lol, for the record a beamer is a bmw motorcycly not the car

Okay I am gunna call out an entire car brand here. Most brands have 1 or 2 cars that make them relevant but:

Mercury. Their Entire (limited) lineup is just pointless. More expensive than a comparable ford. But now luxurious enough to match up to Lincoln (that at least has some distinctive if questionable) car designs.

Why does mercury still exist?

Touche...

I don't wanna turn this into a pissing match, but I've found the MS3 to be a great combination of speed, fun & practicality. Two years after purchase I still love it.

come on. lets see who can piss the farthest.
I am just wanted to post something crazy to get MS3 owners all riled up. you were the only one to take the bate.

Latest posts

Back