Ordered 15" Black Konig Feathers for my 2011 Sport

Kags1969

:
2011 Mazda2 Sport
My 15" Black Konig Feathers are on there way here from Goodwin Racing. I am excited to see what they will look like on the car. I will post pics when I get them mounted.

kags

Got my Konig Feathers installed

attachment.php

I got my 15" Konig Feathers installed. The only bad part of the deal was that when we tried to move over the TPMS sensors from the steel wheels to the new wheels they leaked. So we went with the rubber valve stems.

The TPMS light came on and I started looking for the "rebuild kit" which has new sealing parts. No luck finding one yet. I did pull the instrument cluster, disassemble it and blacked out the LED that was behind the TPMS dash light. At least now I dont have to stare at a yellow tire on my dash.

I think my stereo is coming today or tomorrow and I will slap it in and move forward...

Mazdawfeathers.JPG

attachment.php

I got my 15" Konig Feathers installed. The only bad part of the deal was that when we tried to move over the TPMS sensors from the steel wheels to the new wheels they leaked. So we went with the rubber valve stems.

The TPMS light came on and I started looking for the "rebuild kit" which has new sealing parts. No luck finding one yet. I did pull the instrument cluster, disassemble it and blacked out the LED that was behind the TPMS dash light. At least now I dont have to stare at a yellow tire on my dash.

I think my stereo is coming today or tomorrow and I will slap it in and move forward...

View attachment 182191

Bummer about the TPMS not sealing. I've never had a problem with them before not sealing to an aftermarket set, i guess there is a first for everything. Local tire shop might have some aftermarket TPMS (not 100% sure) that they can usually program themselves. Might be a cheaper alternative than OEM replacements.

Does the TPMS have it's own fuse which might be pullable?

No...

I got the 17” Konig Forwards Black with red stripe. there also their lightweight series rims. Very nice rims, light weight, I have scuffed them up majorly, but got some matching paint and melted the scrap and painted and can’t even tell.
Image%202011.06.02%201:21:10%20PM.png

Image%202011.06.02%201:21:41%20PM.png

Wow, I would have thought 17's are too big, but it does match! Looks good, what kind of suspension do you have?

Stock for now. I actually have added in my cart on corksport, the SRI, Lighter crank shaft pulley, and and the H&R springs

they do but you have to get lower profile tires. The guy said I could get 215 instead of 205 but I still feel like the wheels would grind on that wheel well. Especially if i lowered it too. I love my 17’s

Are those 17x6.5 or 17x6.5? and by the way constructive critisism the red mazda logo is cool but the red housing for the fogs are not so hot.

Back