or FT: 2004 Mazda RX8 GT Turbo, Stage 3 port, Low Miles! PIC HEAVY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2003.5 MSP
2004 Mazda RX8 GT
6 Speed Manual Trans
47K actual miles! Clean Title!
I got this car needing a turbo, and decided to go ahead and do the car right instead of just swapping turbos.
Previous owner for some reason put in the 4 port instead of the 6 port motor.. dont know why.. didnt know it was like that until my mech tore into it.. not a huge deal though. please read the whole ad!
4 port Renesis STAGE 3 Ported Rotary, RX7store in columbus completed the work and the build now has approx 1500 miles on it. CAR STILL NEEDS THE TUNE DIALED IN! ITS DRIVEABLE AS IS, BUT GOES LEAN AFTER 5 PSI BOOST! ITS NOW READY TO BE TUNED, I JUST WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT!
MODS:
Cobb Accessport
Greddy Turbo Kit with Rebuilt T618z Turbo
Cast Greddy manifold and downpipe
Greddy 31V FMIC with polished pipes
Synapse Synchronic BOV Recirculated
Mazsport Upgraded Intake
Racingbeat Exhaust
RP Supercat Midpipe with gutted cat
ACT Prolite LIGHTWEIGHT Flywheel
Exedy Stage 1 Clutch
RX7 plugs
Walbro 255 fuel pump
480 cc primary, 650 cc secondary injectors
Custom upgraded fuel rail with adjustable fuel pressure regulator and custom fuel return setup
Innovate LC1 Wideband
AEM Truboost
AEM Meth Kit
Tein S-tech lowering springs
Kenwood DX-512 With Ipod Connection (TOUCH SCREEN WITH NAV OPTION!)
Boston Acoustic GT-42 4 channel amplifier
Boston Acoustic SL60 6 1/2 component
Boston Acoustic SL95 6x9's
Boston Acoustic 3 1/2 in dash
4 gauge amp kit
Carbon Fiber Pillar Cover (outside)
8000k hid upgrade
Optima Red Top battery
LED Lights Everywhere except turn signals
Painted Emblems
LED smoked 3rd brake light
Evo-r.net Velocity Red eyelids

The Bad! since this is a 4 port engine (not the 6 port thats normally in mt rx8s) there WILL ALWAYS BE A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT FOR THE INTAKE MANIFOLD!!! this is caused by the 4 port not having AP Valve!! 3 codes will always be thrown! also, as stated it still needs to be tuned.. ive went up 2 times for tuning.. the first time the gay accessport dongle s*** itself and the second, Zavier just couldnt get the values right on the accessport.. he refunded me the amount he charged me to tune it.. so.... it will really need an accessport tuner to do it.. ive reflected this work in my price! also, 2 tires have a slow leak.. and since i dont drive it but about 15 miles a week... they usually go down between driving..
theres a few small spots on the body (lil dings from inconsiderate assholes in parking lots) the worst of them i put a pic of..

Asking $15500 obo Very open to offers or possible trades?
would like a Mazdaspeed 6, GTO 6spd, EVO/STI..
i do have a lean on the car at America First Credit Union, so if someone is a buyer, it might take a small period of transition for the title to get to you. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS!! its kinda dirty in some of the pics.. i will get her cleaned up for someone!
900cdd4f.jpg

5826f229.jpg

P1011796.jpg

newrx83.jpg

newrx82.jpg

newrx81.jpg

newrx8.jpg

newrx84.jpg

9757f8b3.jpg

rx8knob.jpg

SANY0520.jpg

SANY0519.jpg

653aa2e8.jpg

So you still owe on the car? How much?
My wife & I were mulling over me getting a coupe since we have the CX7 as the kid mover.
The MS6 in the sig is mine.

I owe 12400 on the car.. Sorry, I didn't get the notification there was a reply on this.. It's a solid built car. I love it.. Just not practical for me..

Unfortunately, I'm unable to pay 12 g's for it though. If it was title for title, straight up then maybe.
But I love my speed6 too much to part w/it. Esp since its paid off & pretty modified now. :D

My speed is clean never in an accident.
Just hit 105k though lol.
PO used it as his business car. Up & down the east coast.

My speed is clean never in an accident.
Just hit 105k though lol.
PO used it as his business car. Up & down the east coast.

that wouldnt bother me.. i have an s4 that has 149K.. lol.. i understand hwy miles.. hell these days its not uncommon to see 200K on a car under 10 years old.

I would trade (plus money?) a 2004 mazda3 2.3L 5speed for it. White, 4-door, Full package, BOSE system, sunroof, 117K miles :(. Blue stitch cloth seats by request. Clean title.
:D

no thanks.. never been a fan of non speed3s..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back