Opinion about Beltronics Timer/Accelerator Vector FX2

Rod_Maz

:
2003.5 Titanium Gray Mazdaspeed
I'm not usually captured by ads when i read magazines but i've seen the belltronics vector FX2 ad that say that it compares to the reading of a Dyno run and all that and now i'm thinking of buying it... i was wondering if its all that good, if somebody is using one. Well simply some opinions ?

yes its around that price.... it suppose to give you all sort of reading ... i wonder if its really accurate. If it would be id like to try it

yes - highly accurate. I bet all those shop owners feel like complete fools for spending all that money on those outdated dyno's. Obviously a cheap accelerometer is the better choice.

Fortunately it comes with the suction cup mount - unbelievable value and design!

Micah said:
yes - highly accurate. I bet all those shop owners feel like complete fools for spending all that money on those outdated dyno's. Obviously a cheap accelerometer is the better choice.

Fortunately it comes with the suction cup mount - unbelievable value and design!

Thanks Micah, im pretty sure i'll buy it, my only concern was that accurate thing...

I believe Micah was being sarcastic. My G-Tech Pro is ok for fooling around, but hp and torque numbers are very dependent on having an accurate weight and calibration of the unit.

i used to sell this unit, it's definitely the best one on the market, but it's still not as good as a dyno for power curves and tuning and such, but it's got a great 1/4 mile timer, and braking distance and stuff like that.

Micah said:
yes - highly accurate. I bet all those shop owners feel like complete fools for spending all that money on those outdated dyno's.!
you can't charge someone 60 bucks for 3 pulls to tune or use one of these i bet though...let alone charge them anything.

Back