One day I'm gonna be a star

Pretzellogic

Contributor
:
Das Pretzelwagon
You'll see.

pretzelwagonmovieposter4cr.jpg

You've got too much time on your hands. come down here and give me your turbo if you get bored again :p

It's a touching story of a boy, the car that loved him, and the complexities inheriant within a relationship that is frowned upon by the prevailing hegemony of modern American society.

It's got explosions. There's one scene where I step on the gas and it's so much torque that the road buckles and then explodes behind me. I'm racing Satan at the time, and he is caught in the immense inferno created by my massive torque, and I use my axle-hop to saw off his head and hang it from my rearview mirror. Then I come across a broken-down bus, which is carrying members of the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders, and they all need a ride. Naturally, we all have sex in an extended scene which Robert Ebert would later call, "graphic, but tasteful."

Seriously.

zverg said:
You've got too much time on your hands. come down here and give me your turbo if you get bored again :p

... come on, it's only like 1.5 hours away max. If your car was slower you wouldn't have time to do things like this. :) (it can't hurt to try... or can it (boom07) )

Back