Old Lady Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
who's been claiming it's a "race car" anyway?? Argument was only about the MS3's abilities when accelerating from a rolling start. Nobody said anything about it being a "race car" What the hell is wrong with ppl on this forum?? wow
!

Have we been reading the same posts? Kneedragger and I both (and many others apparently) are just tired of the guys who have to feel like they've got the fastest set of wheels in town and will create ridiculously precise scenarios for the competition they'd be involved in.
"Well, if the race was at precisely sunset on the third Sunday after the autumnal equinox with an ambient temperature of 68 degrees while heading away from the sun on a roll..."

Shoulda coulda woulda. If I had knocked down all 'dem pins, I woulda got a strike.
The MS3 does what it does in the quarter mile and I accept that. When the Roll-on Racing League is formed and there's a standard for measuring performance/results from a roll, then we'll talk.

Truth: Old lady liked my car and asked what it was.
Fiction: Old lady has a son with a Subaru and I busted out the 12 second monster claim.

For those of you who got the joke in this thread and laughed, thanks and it was my pleasure.
And I was already to call you a cad, sir.

Stupid ppl really upset me and there seems to be an abundance of them on this forum. A part of me once just to continue but it's no use talking to a bunch of f'n morons so more than likely I'll just visit other forums. Yeah I'm sure all the dumbass on this forum will like that. Probably be banned anyway in which case I don't give a flying s***. Honestly, just look at some of the dumb s*** you ppl type! Not only that but there's a bunch of morons that just agree with each other because of not having a mind of their own. Most be a bunch of 16-19 yr olds or a bunch of old farts on this forum so it seems anyway.

Just remember that when you point your internet finger you have 3 pointing back at ya!(cabpatch)

But if it really upsets you this much....do you have a red x in the top right hand corner of your screen? you can always use it to save yourself ...LOL

in before the lock, Ive got compliments from old folks too, maybe it reminds them of those old woody station wagons or something.

The first night I drove my True Red MS3 home from work, they guy at the I-90/146 toll booth told me I "had a beautiful car". From time to time he asks about it if I go through the booth he works in. I sometimes get compliments from another guy at the I-90/495 toll as well. Its a nice looking car and when its shiny and clean its pretty much the sex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back