Oil feed fitting/adapter

Wiggles422

:
MSP #654
I'm trying to replace my leaky oil feed line going to the stock turbo. I ordered this line and this fitting, thinking that it would attach to the turbo. Maybe it was misunderstanding when I ordered the part, but by looking at it, there is no way that the fitting I ordered is going to fit. I haven't tried but I can barely fit an 11mm (iirc) wrench on the stock oil line to turbo fitting, this new one is a 14mm at the center hex part of it.

I think the mishap was that the fitting I ordered is supposed to go from the oil pan to the oil line (instead of going from oil line to turbo), but I will keep the stock one, so that is useless to me.

So is there a male to male adapter that will go from the new female 4an line to the stock turbo female oil inlet?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Anyone?

Is the thread to the turbo oil inlet 7/16-24? I found it on another forum but can't find a second reference to verify with.

So I'm an idiot and I can either delete all this like it never happen or help someone else who might be having a similar brain fart.

The original fitting fit. It looks massive in comparison, but once you get the old fitting out, this one fits perfectly, and there's enough room between the compressor housing with a socket over it instead of a wrench around it.

Best I can do without taking parts off.

Ew08l0p.jpg

080ZVED.jpg

Back