***Official UNIQUELY Modded Mazda Thread***

AbsoluteSwed said:
kinda going off topic put why paint cf, never really understood it?

Some people don't like the look of CF on a painted car. Some people just want the weight savings, etc.

I wouldn't run a CF hood on a yellow car, because i'd hear "bumblebee" from everyone.

Kooldino said:
Some people don't like the look of CF on a painted car. Some people just want the weight savings, etc.

I wouldn't run a CF hood on a yellow car, because i'd hear "bumblebee" from everyone.

That's why they invented kevlar baby!!!!

Kooldino said:

well I could be wrong but I think he wanted the evo vent not the weight savings, and I would have sooner bought an erebuni one and had it molded into my stock hood than paid all that cash for high end FI work only to paint it!

silly bertow...

Damn, I guess I am a little posting on this one. I had most my stuff done in Sept of 01 on my new MP3 at the time. I did a fiberglass center console piece with a screen, two more screens in the headrests, fiberglass trunk with three subs, with playstation and seperate dvd player. I kind of added my trademark by cutting out a mazda symbol in the sub box. You can see some pics in my sig. My car is extremely dirty because it has sat for two years.

Jag61180 said:
Damn, I guess I am a little posting on this one. I had most my stuff done in Sept of 01 on my new MP3 at the time. I did a fiberglass center console piece with a screen, two more screens in the headrests, fiberglass trunk with three subs, with playstation and seperate dvd player. I kind of added my trademark by cutting out a mazda symbol in the sub box. You can see some pics in my sig. My car is extremely dirty because it has sat for two years.

Sat?! WHY? I'll take it if you don't want it, we can trade :)

First 1.6L protege with the HIboost Kit

4.jpg

P1010026.jpg

shaneMazda2000P said:
stop braggin , your makin me jealous.. at least my rear main seal isnt leakin.. lol, knock on wood anyways..

you ever tested top speed mia??

lol sorry .... no i havent and dont plan to. im an idiot as it is with speeding and i dont think i wanna even try to get above 110. im scared something will blow ... it hits 100 easy and fast though ... i hit 100 by mistake passing a semi this weekend coming back from myrtle beach. it sneaks up on ya

MIA your car is reallll nice. you just need a wing of some kind and i think you are complete. I've never really been a wing person but i think it would fit your car nicely

MIA your car has always been one of my favorites on here, keep up the good work man. Oh, and thanks for the new wallpaper :D

Last edited:
thanks for the comments guys ... i was considering a 03.5 wing but i love it wingless ... maybe in the future

kickniteasy, i got bigger pics if need be ...

shaneMazda2000P said:
stop braggin , your makin me jealous.. at least my rear main seal isnt leakin.. lol, knock on wood anyways..

you ever tested top speed mia??

Are those exel Speed wheels in black? They look awesome!

paint job
custom OBX rear strut bar
tinted tail lights
shaved emblems

some of these I don't even have anymore
I eventually molded the rear interior around the strut bar, and I also painted the rear of the car the next day, lol

Attachments

• TX%20meet%202%20007.jpg
    TX%20meet%202%20007.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 461
  • prep01.jpg
    prep01.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 114
  • taillights02.jpg
    taillights02.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 108
  • rstrut01.jpg
    rstrut01.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Custom graphics & mirror tint
final of rear strut bar with interior installed
mirror tint window brow with mazdaspeed banner
First AutoEXE grill in the US. My very first mod. Had to import it from taika kaira in Japan
Dyed Steering wheel to match car.

yes all these photots are of my car at one stage or another.

Attachments

• sound03.jpg
    sound03.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 89
  • grill04.jpg
    grill04.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 100
  • sidedropd.jpg
    sidedropd.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 103
  • int01.jpg
    int01.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 110
  • rstrut06.jpg
    rstrut06.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 96
oh yea and since i didnt want to drill the cf hood for winshield washers, my washers are on the wiper blades now, i think that might count too :)

Back