Official Mazdaspeed Product Information - Released 9/4/2002

anyone heard anything for Canada yet? still no info in Mazda Canada site... as always.....

I hope it will make it in mid-October.... and I agree with you "Limited Edition", I think it will be or should be around $26,000 Cdn.

btw, I am new to post in this board.... but I have been browsing this board everyday. Hi! everyone!!!

Mazdaspeed rules!!!(yippy)

Canada second waves MSP?

I couldn't find the last thread that ask about the second wave MSP. ... I just post it in here.

Anyone ask the MNAO to confirm if there would be a second wave of different color MSP coming in next year? (different color or different options and stuff?)

if this is true, would the second wave come to Canada too? I ask the dealer but of course they know sh*&!!! they say the Mica Blue is suppose to be exclusive to the MP3, they don't even know that the P5 will be in Mica Blue in the 2003!!! dumbass. (piss)

:p

Re: Canada second waves MSP?

phantom said:
I couldn't find the last thread that ask about the second wave MSP. ... I just post it in here.

Anyone ask the MNAO to confirm if there would be a second wave of different color MSP coming in next year? (different color or different options and stuff?)

They'll give you the "we don't disclose future car plans to the public" crap :mad:

orange stitching / sunroof?

it was mention in the official spec that MSP has the orange stitching on the seats too? but I never saw it in the pic, anyone?

I saw one pic that show the black MSP with a sunroof, but the official spec never mention it has one, so I guess it must be the prototype then????:confused:

here's a treat for y'all

pic2.JPG

(spin)

Man, keep the pics coming. I'm loving this. Found this on the new Mazdaspeed site:
While the car has only been campaigned for testing purposes, signals are strong that the car has several positive surprises in store for competition-minded enthusiasts.
I cannot wait to autocross one of these! I wanna go racing!

Oh, and has everybody finally seen the new subwoofer design? Say goodbye to losing 1/4 of your trunk space (like in the MP3)...

Kenwood170_01_bg.jpg

DAYUM! i had no idea that the gt25 was that small. that thing should be at full boost by 2000rpm

but neways, im guessin and hoping that the MSP wont be over $25,300... better not be :(

Wishful thinking guys. Let's face it, the Focus SVT came here at $27,895.00 ($18,000 something US), the Civic SIR (SI to US) came in here at $26,995.00 ($16,900 or something US??), so my guess is either a $27,895.00 or a $28,500.00 CDN.

If it's anything less, I will gladly eat my guess. I hope it is $25,700.00. But realistically, $27,895.00 or $28,500.00.

Bryan

Watch out for dealer BS like "Oh we added LoJack and warmed the seats with our fast ass's"...so thats an extra 1500 (US)!

i hiighly doubt it's going to be that much.. JUST keep in mind how much the MP3 was and keep in mind what the neon srt-4 is expected to be here (i was told $23k-$26k by a dealer). What i do know absolutely for sure is that the focus SVT is WAY overpriced in the canadian market. The svt dealer i drive by everyday has had svt's on the lot and the same one in the showroom for months.

Ishmael...
SIR is priced in at $25,500CAN...where did you get your numbers from?

JasonH ..
where did you get that picture of the subwoofer design from?...
Seems like the woofer needed some space in the box...
it hangs down lot!
:rolleyes:

Unfortunately, you must remember that it is a SUGGESTED retail price. If the dealer feels there is enogh demand, they can charge any price they want to. 19,980 is a fantastic price for all they put on that car and face it they probably could sell 2000 at 21 or 22(US) if they want to. Look at when the new Mini came out, they were going for 2-3 grand over MSRP and you still had to wait months for one. Personally I need a wagon to haul the Fam around so I'm going keep my baby until 2005 or so when the MazdaSpeed P5 comes out. (you know it's going to happen):p :p

everything looks great except ONE THING>....anyone that gets a MSP....if you are smart....the FIRST thing you will do and in a hurry is ditch those bridgestones.....they SERIOUSLY suck.

The local newspaper consitently advertises the SIR at $26,995, and it is a Honda ad, not a local dealers. ???

Bryan

Price will be $ 25.5 cdn....net with taxes just over 30K cdn. There is something up in Mazda canada as dealer are getting less cars from thier order. I am getting the only one coming to my dealer who is a large southern ontario dealer....the rumour of more units in spring just might be the balance of the dealers orders....maybe they have 250 for canada on the dock, but just enough turbo kits and spoliers for 125...they ship the first half before the snow flies and release the last half in the spring...who knows but my dealer was getting 3 and now only one.

Back