OEM Speed parts and extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzteCypher

black ops modifications..
:
2001 Mazda Protege LX
Alright folks, cleaning out my garage of parts I won't be using or needing. All prices including shipping and tracking within the 48 contiguous states.

I will be willing to ship to HI, AK, and other countries but you need to PM me your shipping info so that I can figure out shipping. My papal addy is: nando_laredo@yahoo.com.

OEM MSP plastic valve cover - SOLD
It's in pretty good condition but the Mazdaspeed emblem is showing a bit of age.

OEM sidemount IC - $35 shipped
Some of the fins are tweaked a bit from moving it around but nothing major.

OEM MSP heat shield - $35 shipped
It's in really good shape for being this old. A little bit of elbow grease will give it a mirror finish.

2 1/4" Silicone 90 degree coupler - $20 shipped
Brand new, never used. Tried to install it and realized I'd gotten the wrong size. My loss is your gain.

T25/T28 turbo inlet flange - $25 shipped

1.6L Exhaust flange - $50 shipped
Going in a different direction with my car so I no longer need this.

img5087p.jpg

img5088f.jpg

img5089u.jpg

img5090cd.jpg

Last edited:
Greddy RS BOV - $150 shipped
The BOV comes with a gasket.

Greddy EBC Profec B-spec II - $160 shipped
The EBC comes with everything in the picture, harnesses, vaccum hose, block, bracket, and brass barbs.

img5091f.jpg

img5092lz.jpg

img5093c.jpg

Last edited:
Have not forgot about ya man, had some crazy things happen on the homefront, and am starting a new job. Still want the heatshield, just waiting on life to calm down lol.

i'm interested on some of these parts...but my "school" computer won't load pics...
2 1/4" Silicone 90 degree coupler - $20 shipped
T25/T28 turbo inlet flange - $25 shipped
1.6L Exhaust flange - $50 shipped
OEM sidemount IC - $35 shipped
could you send me the pics for these to mapa19@yahoo.com, please? and i'm looking for an amp/sub rack, if you have one for sale, add it there as well...
thanks!

Shipping to Australia

ANy chance of picking up that MSP cover for cheap and getting it shipped to Sydney real cheap?

"I need these parts outta here so I can make room for other ones" bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back