Oem garrett gt2554r turbo; new & unused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laser Blue

:
'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege / Laser Blue Mica
Here is a rare opportunity to have the original MSP-specific Garrett turbo with the oem revised wastegate actuator without paying retail; Brand new, never mounted, never used! I intended to put it in my own MSP, but need to raise money for fall term. My loss = your gain. Stealership price is $1850. Best price I found for new on the internet was $975 shipped, turbo only (no wga). I am knocking off 25% off that number & including the wga, shield, mounting bracket, c-clip, etc. ..... $675 shipped!!!
SALE PENDING

turbo1.jpg

turbo2.jpg

turbo3.jpg

turbo4.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah actually, with the other parts I have posted in my back-to-stock thread and Vibrant exhaust thread, an NA guy could just about complete the conversion:
Custom smic
Turbohoses hardpipes
RDV
WeaponR SRI
Turbo mani
S-Pipe
Vibrant Exhaust

A guy would still need an MSP (or Ron Davis) radiator, ECU, water & oil lines, etc.

I wish you could too... actually, I wish someone would hand me a bunch of money so I wouldn't have to sell at all!

Happy Birthday "Indy"!!! (my dog)

Buy my Turbo so I can buy my dog a bone!

I'm amazed. I can't believe this turbo & wastegate actuator haven't sold at this price.

that is cheap, i've come to the realization that there really isn't as great as of a demand i'm guessing all our msps are at least stock on the 24/7 mazda community and only a select few have leaky turbos (dance) good i guess? not for sellers like you and me

its a bad time for many members moneywise. me being one. and alot of the time when a turbo goes the member is looking for an upgrade. but not everyone, u just have to wait for those people.

Bumpin cuz I've never had 4 FS threads on the front page at the same time before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back