nothing has changed.

Two years ago the forum was about 1/10 of the size it is now. We were a lot closer.. The people that were active on here had a sense of trust since we were dealing with the same few members every day.

We see that we are now growing like wildfire. We are working to implement new vendor rules. We never wanted to implement said rules, but we found that as we grew, we got a few crappy members (2lowe = 2BlowMe). I understand your complaints. The informative members that you mentioned like Linux have learned to sift out the bad info.

So, while I understand your complaint, I dont understand the rant. Some of the threads you used as examples were GOOD users warning people of bad vendors. That is very important to a successfull community. So instead of complaining, be proactive and give us suggestions. We want everyone to be happy, but we are regular people. We are doing our best and if anyone knows of anything that will make us better, just let us know.

john, i feel ya bro..... im not going to be around as much also. this site still is awesome, but i miss the good-o-days. :(

didnt realize you were bailin on us... i have had a ton of great transactions on this forum and I find ebay 10x more likely and dangerous to to business on. enjoy tha new car bro.

actually in the latest thread that was locked. none of your posts had any suggestions, you were just arguing. as for you leaving fizzle, good luck with the magnum.

I get all my stuff here and the only time I got burned was 2loww. And that wasn't any forum memeber fault. I was one of the lucky ones to get there money back. I've had nothing but great interaction with other members. I do see your point somewhat, but why is that a reason to leave? Sometimes I just don't see why people make such a big deal about the forums. Yes I do spend a lot of time on here, but I pick and choose what I want to read. I can most usually get help with anything I need and it's saved me more than a couple times. I know that I wouldn't have a lot of the mods I have now w/o the forum. It just is past me why people will say "ok well I'm gonna leave because of *this*..." It's not like this is a serious secret society or something... IDK maybe I'll see what some of you guys mean one day...

If yall are ever making suggestions and find that noone is listening.. PM ME... find me on Messenger... dont just leave.

kat.. i see your point. i believe im just frusterated. i spent alot of time on this forum.. its just kinda bad that bad things happen.. but its kinda like if u get food poisoning from a restraunt u eat at alot.. even tho 99.99 percent of your experiences have been exceptional. there is always that one little incident that may forever make you avoid that place.. that is how i feel on here.. your right when it was smaller and everyone knew each other and we could trust each other it was better. then a few things go bad. and it has just put a sour taste in my mouth. i guess my complaint shouldnt be with the forum as a whole but more of a complaint towards the few morons that i have delt with and how that can leave a sour tase in my mouth for this place..
most of the mods here are awesome. as are most of the members.. but there are always a few bad ones. and it just happens i got gotten over 1 too many times to want to trust anyone on here..
and my comment about being banend was out of line. the mods and admins allow you to have your oppinions and voice them until it becomes an annoyance. which is appropriate.. so i am just heeding my own advice. if you dont like it leave..
with all this negativity and frusteration i have towards people i no longer feel like i can conribute anything worth wild to this site.. and i have taken it out on people i shouldnt.. brandon, that guy with the yellow turbo mp3 in michigan, im sure there are more.. and that was outah line. but. i donno.
best of luck to all u guys with the cars.. btw. i will be by ocassionally to post ***** and look for parts.. because yes. i am keeping the 5.. but i will not be as involved in everything as i felt i needed to be before (which was prolyl too much).. oH.. an listen to kat.. cus she got guns. -=P

oH.. and just to bring some lite. i went an drove the magnum today. AWESOME.. im in the middle of working this deal with my dad.. LoL.. well see what happens.. but either ill end up with the magnum or hell end up with the magnum and ill just borrow it -=P it will be both our but it will stay at my house. LoL

Back