Not sure about my rims.

Necropost, but I'm with everyone else. The wheels look fine. The car just needs a drop and maybe a different series tire; those look tall and hella square. And yah, I'd lose those deflectors if it were me. But, if you like them...

I like the window vents and the wheels except for the silver center caps, which I can't make up my mind about. Black or body color maybe?

Thanks again for the input everyone. It's been a little bit since I looked through the forums. I'm now trying to decide whether or not I want to paint the rims a gunmetal gray, or more of a shiny finish. That or just paint the red circle on the lip. I still haven't lowered it, but I did take off the visors and have since added a Sure Motorsports midpipe, Magnaflow exhaust, and the torque mount. Even though I just replaced the plugs I'm still having the stutter/hesitation during acceleration issue. Such a sad thing for a nice car. That's what I get for buying foreign I guess. ;)

Thanks for that. Also, I noticed that the hole for the bolt that holds my far left coil boot down was stripped out, so I had to re-thread it. Took care of the stutter.

Back