Noob chick from sd!

05snatch

:
2005 M3 HATCHBACK
Hey guys, Im knew here. Just bought a 2005 MAZDA3 HATCHBACK, ITS GRAYISH/SILVER, BLACK LEATHER, 5SPEED, SUNROOF. SO FAR I LOVE THE CAR. I SOLD A 2004 NISSAN TITAN WITH 13" LIFT FOR IT ( NEEDED BETTER GAS MILEAGE! ) I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE CAR BUT PLAN ON LEARNING LOTS ABOUT IT! FIRST THINGS FIRST, I NEED TO GET THE WINDOWS TENTED AND POWDERCOAT THE RIMS BLACK. IVE ALREADY SEEN A FEW SICK CARS ON HERE!

THIS IS WHAT I HAD...

38907_1357565902265_1325010176_30855873_2703056_n.jpg

AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT...

149014_1457589002780_1325010176_31070933_8158392_n.jpg

IT HAS 63K MILES ON IT, AND I PAID 11K OTD FOR IT.. I DONT KNOW IF THATS GOOD OR BAD, BUT I LOOKED UP BOOK ON IT AND IT BOOKS FOR 12,500...

Enjoy they are fun little cars, Ive had 6 of them lol (3 3's and 3 5's)

im actually a true truck girl, had a 2008 2wd titan. sold it got a 2006 4x4 titan, it was totalled and i got the 2004 and lifted it.. but gas is redic in them.. i was getting 10mpg.. so it was between a 2004/05 WRX or a 2005 M3 hatch. and the interior sold me.. i like it more and more each time i drive it.. so far i plan on powdercoating the stock rims.. lowering it. exhaust.. and tint... wish i could have afforded the speed3. but the boyfriend has a 2005 6speed 400hp GTO.. so i dont really neeeeed the speed lol

whats mocc???

if you enjoy good gas mileage dont do it, and personallly id never buy a tundra, but thats my opinion.. but yeah im deff enjoying it.. its just totallly different!!

im actually a true truck girl, had a 2008 2wd titan. sold it got a 2006 4x4 titan, it was totalled and i got the 2004 and lifted it.. but gas is redic in them.. i was getting 10mpg.. so it was between a 2004/05 WRX or a 2005 M3 hatch. and the interior sold me.. i like it more and more each time i drive it.. so far i plan on powdercoating the stock rims.. lowering it. exhaust.. and tint... wish i could have afforded the speed3. but the boyfriend has a 2005 6speed 400hp GTO.. so i dont really neeeeed the speed lol

whats mocc???

NVRM looked it up, joined..

whats mocc???

/whisper should've gone with the WRX. Lol

lmao, well im titanupgirl425 on the titan forums and nothing was really clickin in my head for here.. and since its a hatch i thought about getting my plate to say snatch =) being that im female lmao. but yes we call the rice rockets snatchbacks..

snatch has a totally different meaning where im from. ;P

is it female related?? lol

snatch is another name for the female body parts down there...hence why on initital glance after the lol I had to second glance to make sure you were actually a girl and not the bf just posting gf photos.

1. The act of snatching; a quick grasp or grab.
2. A brief period of time: "At the end we preferred to travel all night,/Sleeping in snatches" (T.S. Eliot).
3. A small amount; a bit or fragment: a snatch of dialogue.
4. Slang A kidnapping.
5. Sports A lift in weightlifting in which the weight is raised in one uninterrupted motion from the floor to a position over the lifter's head.
6. Vulgar Slang The vulva.

Maybe I should change my plate to that if its that easy ;-)

Im sure it would be douche either way if he was "cute" or not.

If I had a custom plate it would probably be something like 0O00OO0 or 11II1I1 just to be confusing so in case I had to run over a pack of free roaming homeless people they wouldnt be able to call my plate in on their homeless cellphones.

PS this isnt going off topic at all.

lol m3 girl you need a cold air intake. I seen a girl who had a plate that said squirt lol

Back