NM Meet? Anyone interested? G.I.

rt66protege

:
Protege LX 2002
Just before we head out to Protegefest, what do you think about having a quick meet on the last weekend in March? Any interest?

Count me in. I'm headed to the track in Albuquerque this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday. We could meet there.

bryan_giovana said:
Count me in. I'm headed to the track in Albuquerque this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday. We could meet there.

Get in touch with me sometime this week man... even if I don't make it out to the track with you, I'd like to meet up and check out your car.

505zoom said:
Get in touch with me sometime this week man... even if I don't make it out to the track with you, I'd like to meet up and check out your car.
505, his car sooo rocks. :) this weekend unless we meet early early I might not make it down because i have a gig that afternoon... of course it's in Los Lunas at 3pm, I need to be there at 1pm. :(

Hey guys, I also live in Albuquerque. Next time you guys meet up I would like to be there. I Have a 02.5 P5. What area of town do you guys live in? I dont think I have seen your cars around town before!

Joe Davis

Hey Joe,

I live in Cochiti Lake. I drive to Alb. often over to Taylor Ranch because my parents live there.
Let's see if we can get everyone together.

Is anyone going to the Los Alamos car show? I'm thinking about entering for the fun of it. Rich???? Let's meet there.

I have a white 02 LX... it kicks butt. When and where is the Los Alamos show? I wouldn't mind taking a cruise up there for that.. but I bet it's on a weekend and I work weekends, now. :(

and i'll need some advance warning to see about getting some time off on the weekends ... i have weekends on tuesday and wednesday now. :( unless we meet early early early... cuz i work at 10am.

or maybe meeting during my lunch hour. LoL 1:15pm

-- or after 7pm any day.

(sun)

Last edited:
Los Alamos car show? When is it? I haven't heard anything about it, and for such a small town that surprises me. Hope to meet you guys soon, so far I have only met rt66. Let me know what the details are for the LA show, I definitely want to represent since I grew up there.

hehe.
and i'll steal out of work if its a weekend, just need some advance warning to try and get off work.

I met bryan once when i wanted to tag his p5 with a note to come to the message boards... LoL

J&SZoom said:
Hey guys, I also live in Albuquerque. Next time you guys meet up I would like to be there. I Have a 02.5 P5. What area of town do you guys live in? I dont think I have seen your cars around town before!

Joe Davis

Nice to see another local protege on board, I live around wyoming and comanche. I am going to santa fe tomorrow to install a dual stage boost controller, and then up to los alamos to install the mpi tuner and boost module. Then I am doing some secondary injectors on thursday, so I will be gone all week. Next weekend I have to go to las cruces for an event that my girlfriend is organizing, so we should try to meet up after that. I can PM you my # if you want it.

Later man,

Rich

Hey, I am up for what ever. I see you guys like to go to ES performance (ESP). I live on coors road, south coors but on coors. I would like to meet you guys when Rich gets back from LC.

I also would like to see what you guys know about TURBOSS. I realy need help getting my scort on the road.

Joe Davis

Rich, I will be in Deming while my wife works on a project, so I won't be able to make it to the L.A. car show. Sounds like there are going to be a lot of classic cars there.
I did go to the Albuquerque show though. Did you make it? Did you see the turbocharged 2000 Protege? It was ok, but yours blows it away. I was really impressed with your car. Gave me lots of motivation.
Cya around.

rt66protege said:
You guys got together and met and i wasn't there? *pouts* sorry i'm just bored at work.

haha, Bryan was driving down my mom's street in the Schwans truck and saw my car. It wasn't planned, so don't feel bad, lol.

bryan_giovana said:
Rich, I will be in Deming while my wife works on a project, so I won't be able to make it to the L.A. car show. Sounds like there are going to be a lot of classic cars there.
I did go to the Albuquerque show though. Did you make it? Did you see the turbocharged 2000 Protege? It was ok, but yours blows it away. I was really impressed with your car. Gave me lots of motivation.
Cya around.

That's a bummer that you can't make it. I still haven't heard anything else about that show, so I don't know what's up with it. I didn't get a chance to make it out to the albuquerque show, but one of my friends did and told me about that protege. Lol, he thought it was mine from a distance. Thanks a lot for the kind words about the car, it's always nice to meet people that can appreciate the stuff that's in there because they own one.:) I want to see your's, hopefully soon.

Back