new wheels (mx-5)

nice

When i first took a glance i was like Meh.... but now that i really got a chance to see they are nice.How did you obtain a pair. I check Ebay and what not all the time for the Mazda 3 Rims or Mazda 6 ones. Cant't ever get em.'

Btw Gratz Again they look great!

Hauce1 said:
When i first took a glance i was like Meh.... but now that i really got a chance to see they are nice.How did you obtain a pair. I check Ebay and what not all the time for the Mazda 3 Rims or Mazda 6 ones. Cant't ever get em.'

Btw Gratz Again they look great!

i got them from canecreekfreak on the forums

I thought about putting those rims on my P5, even dug up this pic of them on an MSP in the course of my research:
MSPwMX5rims.JPG

They look better on Proteges than Miatas! :)

Last edited:
They look good! Amazing how all the OE rims look good on the Proteges.

Dude I practically had a orgasm when I saw that. That is the sweetest looking rims on a P5 that I have ever seen. I might have to look into those. What year MX-5 are they from?

bumpin_p5 said:
Dude I practically had a orgasm when I saw that. That is the sweetest looking rims on a P5 that I have ever seen. I might have to look into those. What year MX-5 are they from?

the new ones, 06/07

o yea, if you've upgraded your brakes, you will probably need spacers, as these aren't that far form touching the caliper

holy crap! No wonder they're close to the caliper! You can tuck those in like crazy!

Waiting for day time pics.

Also, I would love to see your face when you need to wash them.
I used to have 10 spokes wheels once, white painted too. Glad I don't have them any more.

misbehave said:
Also, I would love to see your face when you need to wash them. I used to have 10 spokes wheels once, white painted too. Glad I don't have them any more.
When I'm done cleaning mine, my hand looks like a shriveled claw. But my smile returns when I take a step back and look at them--they're worth it. :)

Back