New thread form SMITTY1017s part-out! New pics, and prices reduced! Lots of goodies!

The last thread started to get congested, and people were repeatedly asking for the same stuff that was already gone over and over. So, without further ado:

Call, text 616 283-8926. email smitty1017@gmail.com or pm me here. First to pay gets item.

Transmission spare parts grab bag : All gears, synchros, selector forks, etc. 5th gear has a chipped tooth, bearings are not usable. If you need tranny parts, or want spares laying around, look no further. 150$ gets all of it. (except the housing)
o1iW8BA.jpg

Weapon-R hardpipe kit with BOV (permanently) mounted on the cold pipe for dual valve or BOV applications. Purchased for over 400$ and used briefly. 200$ Shipped!
pJmggBm.jpg

ALL 5 seatbelts - Black. 75$ shipped
2oSNCMu.jpg

Both radiator fans. 45$ shipped
GVAu1VL.jpg

MSP trunklid and spoiler - titanium grey. 225$ shipped!
Q1zC605.jpg

MSP side skirts. 130$ Shipped!
1buOUVF.jpg

MSP rear bumper - no lip. 120$ shipped!
x3b4crG.jpg

Stock cobalt SS turbo intercooler for custom front mount set up - includes brackets. Over 5x the core size of the stock MSP intercooler. Held 25 psi on a K04 on my Cobalt. 100$ shipped, includes brackets.
6izThLM.jpg

Also have the FSDE engine, for local pick-up. Still need to remove from car when I borrow my dads cherry picker and clean up the oil on it. (Previous owner apparently didn't know how to funnel) But it runs great. Has about 100k on it. 400$ Pickup or plus shipping. Pics incoming when its off the car.

Last edited:
Back