New Speed6 time to get-r-done

PerfectXtreme

:
Mazdaspeed6 GT
I've had my speed6 for about 2 weeks now. It's currently in the shop having a custom stereo installed. I have the GT with Nav so i'll be keeping the stock deck. IMO it looks pretty damn good in there anyway. An aftermarket standard deck wouldn't fit in right.... Plus i'd lose the extra LCD features... and the steering wheel control stuff most likely...

ANYWAY.... my interior mod details...

I'm using JL Cleansweep to pull a signal off the deck and bypass the factory amp.

I'll be using a Kenwood 4-ch amp with Infinity Kappa speakers in the doors. The kenwood amp has a pass-through for my Class D mono block Diamond amp and my 2 12's off that.

I'm not having a super custom install as far as speakers and such go.. I want good sound.. but don't need to be showing it off and having someone jack my car up trying to steal it. The amps will be mounted BEHIND my subs in the trunk.

I'm also having an iPod setup installed... I can't remember the exact name but i'll have Screenshots of it pretty soon. Its a remote control for the iPod similar to the ipods controls.. .and a remote LCD to list songs (so i don't have to hold the ipod and watch that tiny screen).... For as much as i'm paying for all of this.. .it better be DAAAMN sexy.

Back