New Product Release! JBR Tru-Torsion Billet Sway Bar Brackets and Bushings

JBR

Authorized Vendor
:
09' & 2011 MazdaSpeed3
Details:
All aftermarket large diameter sway bars that include yellow zinc plated brakets occasionally suffer from broken sway bar brackets, even our own! Well, we now have the solution for owners of all 1.25” sway bars regardless of manufacturer.

These brackets are guaranteed to be trouble free for a lifetime. Constructed out of 6061-T6 aluminum with a tough anodized finish. Equipped with grease fittings to allow for easy maintenance of the included 80a durometer bushings.

The JBR Tru-Torsion brackets also eliminate the clunking often heard with worn bushings and brackets.

Theses are the last set of sway bar brackets and bushings you will ever need.

The JBR Tru-Torsion Sway Bar Bracket Kit Includes:

• 2 Tru-Torsion Billet Brackets with Grease Fittings
  • 2 New Polyurethane Bushings
  • 4 Class 8.8 mounting bolts bolts
  • Installation Grease
  • Lifetime Warranty
  • Online Installation Instructions

Available online now!
TruTorsionBrackets.JPG

TruTorsionBrackets_01.JPG

TruTorsionBrackets_02.JPG

TruTorsionBrackets_03.JPG

TruTorsionBrackets_04.JPG

TruTorsionBrackets_05.JPG

TruTorsionBrackets_06.JPG

Last edited:
really? no interest? these things are gorgeous Jamie. should be a solid upgrade as well

My Tru-Torsion sway bar and brackets arrived the other day. They are quite nice. I hope to get the install done within the next week.

Hmm. I want to replace the zinc brackets on my cs bar as one bent already. It's hard to tell if a 14mm nut will fit in there, with room to tighten due to the "block" design.. Would you provide a top down and bottom view?

Back