new pcm flash for the msp as of tonight

I'll be seeing you up there, i got to take the car for those bushings squeaking on the front, do they throw hissy fits about mods?

old flash

i only work in parts but get all service emails also, maybe u dont have ure wds updated for this? i mean why would u revise a bullent unless it payed differnt or became a huge prob? not trying to get stuff started but here is the old one. maybe blackzoom can try it out monday. i would of today but i dont have my speed anymore.

Attachments

• old msp flash.pdf
    58.6 KB · Views: 132
subscribing to see if this thing ever gets fixed... i had the first flash, so the dealer tells me but my car still stumbles all the time.

Like I said I'm gonna look into this monday. The only thing I can think of is they usually tell you to remove some fuses and this one says not too (not that I ever do anyways). However it does say the calibration is different, yet it's not in the calibration update file in esi. We'll figure it out monday.

"repair procedure, calibration and warranty information have been revised."

If it was only the procedure that has changed, why would they wrote "calibration" and not just "procedure" (uhm) !?

Whoever poped the idea of a petition to start and tell mazda that we arent happy with the 1st flash at all and try and get them to produce a new one. I'm so down with that idea.

KySpeed said:
Whoever poped the idea of a petition to start and tell mazda that we arent happy with the 1st flash at all and try and get them to produce a new one. I'm so down with that idea.

werd ^^

Well, I'm going in for service soon, in the next couple of weeks, if there is no new information by then, then I'll let ya all know wut my dealer says. I've printed off both pdf's, and will show my dealer them, and ask if he got the updated TSB, and see if there is actually a difference, and if they do it, I'll tell ya if it gets rid of the post 1st flash continuing stumble:D

Back