New Owner

raid

:
2011 CX-9 GT FWD RES
Hi All,

Picked up 2011 Grand Touring with the Rear entertainment system and rails.
Paid 34800 for the car; it really help to have the Amex quote available.
Got zero apr and wrapped everything into the financing.

How do you guys like the navi? while its nice that its touch screen, coming from bmw 328i the idrive is horrendous, i don't like that there is only 2d view, and can't be controled during movement.

I have a little remorse on not getting the moonroom and an aftermarket Rear entertainment flip down like Alpine's 10inch screen model. But figure being a busy dad now there is no time to deal with aftermarket install etc, plus kid loves watching movies in the back.

Ray

Sweet pick up and a great price too. I paid like $23000 for my used 2008 GT with sunroof. With a baby on the way I don;t think she will be watching movies for a little while so I can always add the rear entertainment.

Rear RES

We defintely wanted the grand touring; HID for me, leather for easy cleanup, Navi must for wife, GT seems to only come in Navi with Moon or RES.

RES i've seen in action from a family of 4 and it really helps keeps the kids happy. Happy kids = happy ride to daycare,preschool, shopping etc..

I would love to go aftermarket RES route so that I can find something that plays movies from a usb thumbdrive. But its a lot of wiring to deal with and with a 2yr and no grandparents around who has time ;)

Yeah I hear that. My GT has no nav or RES but like I said I would eventually like to add one if we keep this truck for a while. My cars usually last for 2 years if not less before I trade them for something new.

Welcome! Yeah, the nav is nothing to write home about, but it gets you from point A to point B, and it is nice having touch screen radio, controls, etc.

+1 I agree, the navi I have in my G37 is hands down more advanced. Welcome and enjoy the CX-9.

Back