New msp 03 wing, alternator, coilpacks/wires, oem front mount, oem tails, new oem wga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laser Blue

:
'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege / Laser Blue Mica
PayPal is lepp@msn.com but don't send money before you PM me for a shipping quote.

Brand New in Box 03 MSP Wing, with 3rd light, hardware, heavy duty torsion bars, Template & Instructions. Primered & ready for paint.
WING IS SOLD.... SOLD....SOLD

03.5 Generator, removed from Sunlight Silver MSP with 44,000 miles
$65 + shipping
alt1.jpg

alt3.jpg

alt4.jpg

03.5 CoilPacks & Wires; Working well when removed from car with 39,000 miles
COILPACKS SOLD

OEM Front Mount; Excellent condition... No tears, No rust
FRONT MOUNT SOLD

LEFT TAILLIGHT SOLD
RIGHT TAILLIGHT SOLD

New OEM Wastegate Actuator; Over $300 at stealership
SOLD...SOLD...SOLD
wga1.jpg

wga2.jpg

PM for shipping quotes... First to pay gets it.

Last edited:
oh i really need those tail lights, my left one is cracked... i will let you know by the end of the day... paypal?

I need just the right one! Can you split the tail lights up And sale 719 the left and me the right? Let us know.

I'd be willing, but don't want to ship to one buyer and then have the other back out. You guy will need to work it out... synchronize your watches, etc.
When I have received payment for both, I'll ship both, ok?

Not trying to bust any balls here, but the front mount can be had for less than $50 brand new from onlinemazdaparts

OEM Front Mount price reduced (with apologies for the screwup and thanks to Tzar)... Now $25 + shipping.

And while I was at it I also dropped the coilpacks and wires to $40.00 + shipping. I know thats a deal, since the oem wires alone cost more than $40 new.

Last edited:
Sorry... there was nothing in your FS thread that I need more than I need the cash.

Thanks Tony!
BTW, I know I've seen it said here before, but you have a great looking pooch!

Thanks Tony!
BTW, I know I've seen it said here before, but you have a great looking pooch!

Thanks Sean. He's a good old dog! Just turned 13 last fri and still gets around really well. I appreciate you sending out my taillight even though the other guy pulled a hoodini on you. Thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back