New MS6 Owner =)

LaraS

:
1994 RX-7 Touring & 2002 Nissan Xterra 4x4
Hey guys,

I just picked up a 2007 Mazdaspeed6 GT in Black Mica. I went from a 2008.5 Mazdaspeed3, to a Jeep Liberty and back to the MS6. I'm happy to be back in the Mazda family. =)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Looks familiar!!!! Stock suspension, no rubbing as the fenders were rolled. Email me these pics please!!!

^ Hey! I bought the MS6 from this awesome guy. :)

As Dave stated, no rubbing and stock suspension.

Lara, car looks great. Nice to see it stay in CT. Any plans?

As for the rubbing... Mine rubs a little bit on the stock suspension if the tire pressure is low and I have three big people in the car with me. Keeping tires on my car has been a trick.

Hey Carter! A few plans.. nothing major. I'll be picking up some coilovers and f&r sways at some point. Also a few minor aesthetic things as well. :)

alright so the fenders were rolled. i rims as wide as these and when i put 2 or 3 people in the back every time i go over a bump or step on it hard it rubs :( im guessing rolling the fenders would defiantly help. what if i roll them and get h&rs? would it rub after that or it will be fine?

62,700 miles, and full 2 hour inspection through a local Mazda dealer. It passed with flying colors.

Back