NEW MEMBER, What's up guys?

:
2011 Mazda3 i
Hey how is everyone?

So I'm new to the forums and figured posting my story would be a good start. Basically i've always been into the tuner scene and always loved the JDM/Hellaflush scenes. I'm a constant checker of Fatlace and Canibeat.

I just recently made my way into the Mazda 3 family after totaling my 2001 Infiniti i30 (was the other guys fault) and buying a 2011 Mazda 3 i.

Went from this:
IMG00335-20110601-1210.jpg

IMG00334-20110601-1202.jpg

IMG00327-20110601-1201.jpg

IMG00328-20110601-1201.jpg

To this:
MazdaFront.jpg

MazdaBackNoPlate.jpg

Last edited:
The new grille inserts blow the chrome one i have out the water...anyone wanna trade ahaha

BTW OP, its not as luxurious or as fast as your I, but is really is a fun car to mod and drive for what it is

Thanks guys.

I'm glad they went with a black grill it looks perfect on the white.

To be totally honest I like driving the Mazda more than the Infiniti.
The Infiniti was a bigger car with more space, but it was also a little more clumsy. The V6 obviously had more pull then the 4 cylinder, but the tiptronic makes up for that. And I gotta tell you I'll never miss those leather seats. Hot as hell in the summer, freezing in the winter.

Thanks guys.

I'm glad they went with a black grill it looks perfect on the white.

To be totally honest I like driving the Mazda more than the Infiniti.
The Infiniti was a bigger car with more space, but it was also a little more clumsy. The V6 obviously had more pull then the 4 cylinder, but the tiptronic makes up for that. And I gotta tell you I'll never miss those leather seats. Hot as hell in the summer, freezing in the winter.

I know what you mean...had a '95 maxima GLE and the leather in that during the summer was retardedly hot...

Back